Which time of the tournment is the hardest one for you?

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say when Im short stacked near the bubble.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think when we get short stacked! In these cases there are not many moves to make

valduer

valduer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Clone to the bubble is definitely the toughest spot for me, especially timing attacks with a very short stack

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone.
For me first hands are the hardest part of the tournament.
I think it's the best time to make the stack bigger. But i have strange emotions every time when i fold the low cards and then see that i could have the high combination.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone, I was thinking here.

Which time of the tournment is the hardest one for you?
Early, mid or late game?

I feel like no matter how I play, I cant reach the bubble without playing at least 4 or 5 all-ins.
Hi.
It is important for me who my opponents are. The stage of the tournament doesn't really matter to me. For me personally, patient players are the most difficult opponents.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont think, any phase of a tournament is especially "hard". But I can feel somewhat handcuffed when playing with a 16-25 BB stack. Its to deep to profitably open shove and to shallow to profitably play hands like a small pair. And if someone call you in position, its often difficult to do much other than give up, when you missed, especially if they have you covered. So sometimes I am almost just waiting for the blinds to go up, or for me to lose some chips, so I can start to play some push-fold poker :)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The bubble time. I know I have to change my game, but most of the times I'm usually short to medium stack in the bubble time (like 70% of the times). I also have some difficulties to play HU when I have less chips than my opponent.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
when you fall asleep it's best to finish the session

Slow Horse

Slow Horse

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Near the bubble is the try-hard moment for me. Think it's gradual, at begginings, staying low profile and playing in position, not risking too much, usually takes me to the mid game. In my experience, at mid games, players left are more tight, but bluffs start coming more often too.