Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I try to always start playing from the beginning of the tournament if I have a lot of time and nothing to do, it's cool to play the tournament from the very beginning, but there are also advantages of late registrations. Let's say when the initial game is 20 minutes then you can relax more time and then come somewhere in 1 hour when the players are a little tired and you're fresh just come you can play against them easily usually after 1 hour players play differently the first hour passive

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I tend to enter late registration quite often. But while some don't like it very much, I think it's a valid strategy. However, I only enter if I have at least 25BB. Anything less than that I can't move on.
I even had an elimination tournament where I entered the late registration and the players at the table chased me and ended up doubling my chips. In any case, I believe that everyone should play in a way that is comfortable. It's good for me to play with all this emotion ^^

drinker

drinker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Please share your thoughts on late registration and how it has made you more or less successful. Thanks!
In my opinion, the later the registration in the tournament, the greater the risks for the player. Late registration does not affect your luck or skills, but the risks in the game will be obviously higher.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I can to say by this question next: sometimes I registered late and... won tournaments, was at the final tables,
or merely have hit in prize zone, in the same wasting less time on Game! Something like that...

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Personally I do not like late registration or rebuys, although I have re-bought into some games in the past, My best was in a local Pub game and the rule was if you went bust before the first break you had to sit out until the break was over and buy back in with only 4,000 chips, but players who survived until the break got a free 4,000 chip add on. so you are a big underdog rebuying.
But I did, and finished winning the game, and £140.00 NICE!:)

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think late registration puts you too far behind the leaders and depending on the blinds, puts you in many pressure situations that you would rather not be in. For me, start on time and amass chips.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have had several times very good results in late registration

It seems to me that with a little luck you put yourself in the game very quickly