Start any tournament late!šŸ¤”

A

Acadien07

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a good idea to start a tournament late especially a Hyper-Turbo ! Had ace- queen of course have small amount of chips so small blind big blind always call most of the time! Well this time for example small blind had 2-4 and two-4 already on flop Iā€™m gone !šŸ˜” The only time I start a tournament late itā€™s because I just open my lab-top always try to start right at the beginning!šŸ˜‰

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Going into a hyperturbo tournament at the end of the registration period might not be my thing because in hyper turbos you probably have to play faster and you can only hope that you double or triple your stack with the first hand and since you never being able to say beforehand whether this will also work, you then have to gokken whether you dare to take the step and simply go all-in with no matter which 2 cards you have. sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't. The hyperturbos are very fast right from the start and you don't have much time to wait until you have a super super hand. Even in normal turbo or even slower tournaments you can't always wait until you have the best possible hand, but you still have a little more time and the game isn't that hectic. But since everyone has their own way of playing, I can imagine that there are people who love the hyper and maybe even get used to playing it in the late reg

Risto234

Risto234

pƵrandaalune pokkerimƤngija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Not a good idea to start a tournament late especially a Hyper-Turbo ! Had ace- queen of course have small amount of chips so small blind big blind always call most of the time! Well this time for example small blind had 2-4 and two-4 already on flop Iā€™m gone !šŸ˜” The only time I start a tournament late itā€™s because I just open my lab-top always try to start right at the beginning!šŸ˜‰

I wonder what tournament you are talking about :hmmmm2:
Also if tournament starts (very) late then (hyper) turbo is just fine cause this way it is guaranteed that particular event dont last forever ...

M

mp3player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for hyper i reccomand playing in the middle before registration end not at the end or beginning

BlackIce

BlackIce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I don't like to play in a $2 tourney with a 3-hr. late Reg, all everyone does is, push, push and push. I like to wait till its about one hr left then start playing.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I can't get into a tournament on time, I'm not getting my money's worth.

Also, it gives me an opportunity to build up a pot, and hence have much better leverage later in the game.

Also, I may run into some of the other players during my travels in the game, and have a better knowledge of how they play.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

I also don't like to start a game late.

I have certain difficulties in developing in this period.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to always start playing in tournaments from the very beginning. More likely to get stacked on the small blind.

A

Acadien07

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Start a tournament late sorry!

Had to munch snow to clean this time hate to start tournament late should be could for next one will try to register to $ 300.00 Cards chat ! HOPEFULLY I will be successful !

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
comenzar tarde

hello it's a good option to go into hyper late register because the blinds go up fast so you start with low blinds and you'll have to go there quickly against bigger blind stacks and you'll lose against marginal hands like 4-2 6-5 ETC.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the most part, I only play in tournaments that I am there right from the start, but I have occasionally joined a tournament and the very end of late registration and sometimes it works but most times it does not as the blinds are so high. I like trying different different things out in poker to explore and learn.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The first levels of a tournament are very important, the stack is bigger which allows more movement. If it is a hyper tournament it is not recommended to use late registration

K

KITAYAWA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to sit down to play late registration and double up:cool:

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings. Any tournament needs to start on time. Especially the hyper turbo. It does not last long anyway and the blinds are growing at a breakneck pace. You come in late and now you no longer have a stack, but just a couple of big blinds...

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Entering the game in the middle of the tournament is still normal!

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to all
I prefer to play from the very beginning, if the tournament goes on for more than 30 minutes, then I will not enter it, although sometimes I rebuy after an hour of play, but these are ambitions

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Entering in yhe middle stages of late reg can be beneficial - you skip the useless blinds where you hardly make any chips and are still deep enough to soak up a loss or two

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Better late than never

Yes, i have started a few tournaments lateā€¦. I prefer not tooā€¦. But on occasion- absolutely.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For hyper tournaments that's definitely a risky move bit overall it all depends the game style people got/choose

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The 1st hour of tourneys is often boring for me. Sometimes, you'll see me entering late-reg and run for the quick double up if the buyin isn't too high. Hyper or not.

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to enter in the middle of the tournament.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hyper turbo tournaments are a kind of Texas poker where you need to know the theory perfectly and be ready for strong variance. And registering late or early in the tournament is up to you. In these microstakes tournaments, I noticed a lot of participants who play for luck "either king or tramp", they need a quick win (or loss), they do not have time for long tournaments, they need everything now. I recommend playing tournaments with blinds for at least 10 minutes. And if you achieve consistent results here, you can try faster tournament formats. But this is provided that you want to consistently earn.

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i also wants to start the game to get my full worth of chips

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I generally avoid tournaments with late registration, because I do not like to play in a tournament where there are a lot of all-ins. Those who enter very late always go all-in.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually make my registration in tournaments in the late registatrion period, but I usually play the regular speed tournaments. If it's hyper turbo, it's better to play from the beggining, same thing with the knockout tournaments.