Spin&GO what do you think about them?

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spin & Go is a fast and dynamic discipline with a lot of luck. It may seem to a beginner that it is impossible to constantly win in this type of poker. When this format first appeared, many CIS regulars were of the same opinion. Now dozens of players show by their own example that you can win in spins if you show persistence and hard work.

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite discipline.I play it all the time.I want to do a marathon on the limit of up to $5 in different rooms.You can save your time, play for an hour, then take a break or finish the game.

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This discipline has a very large variance, I would not advise beginners to play it, although there you can quickly increase your bankroll, but you can also lose it quickly.

W

winnie1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess it take too much time to learn. i would not start play it

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the variance of these tournaments is very high, I do not recommend them, but if you decide to play them create a strategy, for example play all the buttons.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play them very rarely, because I don't like the prize pool.

Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I love them, but i am far from profitable in them. Great fun though. I always play 10 in a day once a week to get the freeroll ticket on a Monday night.

leifen

leifen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I play it for fun, or maybe when Im between games.. still just for fun

K

Kejk67

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s great

It’s great n quick time pass so it’s fun all in all

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love em....:) When I am up in my account I will play them on purpose, hoping to lose, that way when I have a low BR I have luck. Least that is my theory...LOL

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
its fun and we can go on a winning streak and if you decide to up the money to a larger spin n go you can lose it all. be consistent and manage your bankroll properly

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m not a fan. I hate bingo poker

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, in my opinion, spins are not the best to start in poker since it needs a lot of study and a lot of mentality to support the enormous variance they have, also you need a lot of banking to not bust, I think you should have 250 buy-in of the level to be able play calm and do not despair. For all that I mention I would not recommend them to start.

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everybody.

For a matter of time and some other personal problems I am playing poker very little.
The spin and go mode seems attractive to me precisely because of its fast resolution, although I suppose that the variance must be huge.
I think it is a modality that is here to stay and I am trying to learn despite the little time I have.
Something that seems key to me is mastering heads-up play.
I don't know if anyone from Cardschat plays these spins but it would be interesting to share experiences (I have only played very low buy-in spins at GGPoker, Party and 888 and I plan to do so at Winamax).
We'll see what happens.

Thank you for being there.

Kind regards from Buenos Aires.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
game

i like the spin and go but you could lose to a trips more often when you have KK AA.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I run out of money on the poker account, I often play Spin&GO and win quite quickly. It helps to stay afloat a little bit:)

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everybody.

I'm starting to play spins and I like this format, even though it has a lot of variance (after all, mtt don't have it?). In fact, it is a specialty that has a lot of traffic and several schools that teach it have already appeared.
I think this modality is here to stay.

Thank you for being there.

Kind regards from Buenos Aires.

Uzbek707

Uzbek707

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like it, I like a long tournament with a lot of players, it's better a tournament is knocked out and a bounty builder for me, since you can win back your money at least

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's kind of game is awesome. Don't have to wait so long for your turn like in normal tournament where is 9 players. S&G is much much quicker that's why i love to play this game.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that spins are better for the poker sites than for the players, although you may occasionally hit a big one.

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love playing it and I see not difficulities between small stakes and mid ones. I've played 25cents, 1-2-5$ spin go's. And I've played 10-25 even 50$ too just in case to quickly turning my T$ into real cash so I didn't really care about BRM. And I won most of them, even in my first games of 10-25 (mixed) I won like 2/3. However it isn't that cool, yes I've been in profit in general but I later lost rest of my remaining T$s which was around 150Tmoney. I lost it back to back pots which I was at least 65-90% favourite. Sometimes it was ridicilous when my KK cracked against K5 in allin preflop. (Don't come saying it's normal, I know it's clearly normal that happens in poker. But when you face it 4 times in a row, then you'll suspect something). Runner runner one card straights or flushes back to back in HU will demoralize you. There were much more situations like this one so you'll face these bad beats too, you'll see that you can't escape from losing, no way. However, it was my mistake playing these stakes with lower bankroll.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

These are good tournaments. Anyway, there are very cheap and affordable tournaments there. If you search, you can find those where the blinds do not grow so quickly and there is a chance to play on the card.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
spin

i like them. short games and time in between games if you have to go and do something.

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is really cool sometimes it runs sometimes not, i had a 120$ spin and go with 1$ buy-in
but all in all it is a great nice game i like them really :D

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like the soin and gos. I think its not complete other game but some aspects of the game are different to cash game or tourney. The surprise effect is also nice, so you did not knew the cash multiplier. If you learn the spin and go strategies i think its possible to beat the game. For short times you can fill the short freetime. If you had no time to play a full tourney about many hours. Yesterday i had a great missclick i would play 5 dollar spin and i dont now how and 25 dollar buyin spin and go opens and that was way out of my bankroll management buy in. Then i loss with ak against a4 the important pot at getting beat. Overall pluses and minuses i think it is an nice alternation.