tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
spin and go is a bad decision if you do not want to lose money. The rake is high, the game depends to much of luck and you will find a lot of unpredictable players.
If you want a fast and less risky game, it is best to try to hyper turbo Sit&Go.

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin and go's are the poker sites best friend, kind of like Zoom tables. They speed up the game and make it harder to realize an edge overall. If you like spin and go's then carry on but if you want to calm down variance try to avoid this format.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I hate spin and go games and I have stopped playing them, you should stop it too . It's a waste of time and money . I used to play them like you , in the middle of the breaks or if I was playing only one or two tournaments and I lost a lot of money . Some play very aggressively ,some play bingo , the prizes I got was almost always 2x so I didn't , or better , I couldn't have any profit . I know sb in the beggining gets enthousiast with it and plays many of these games, but the only winner is pokerstars or pokerrooms generally with the big rake they take .Play only tournaments .Don't spend your money on these games.

3ccasd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spin and Go, this is a game where you have to play without loss and without winnings, and in that moment when you fall X10 or greater than the bank, then you will be a plus.

ilyass

ilyass

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have become very adective to spin and go in these days.. wining rate is not good 4 out of 10.. some times even bad..
And playing too much spin and go ruin my patence for tournament games.. please advise how to mix up these two or just stop spin and goes and start concentrating on tournaments..
where you can get the experience of aggression , disorders of the nervous system ) ) ) and bankruptcy , you only play high stakes 15 and up , play better tournaments with knockout .There is also fun ):D :D :D

P

petronius111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play is not more than 1-2 times with great intervals and will win i believe

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Choose that type of game which you like more and can make more money :) Its very, very hard to mix up..

D

Dope Artist

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play small buy-in's. if u win 3 in a row u should go to more expensive entry. but i think spin-and-go is a bullshit

Jim Brown

Jim Brown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stop playing spin n goes
As has been mentioned the rake is too high and the format is too high in variance

G

gogo2907

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me spin and go is only to pass the time, luck is very important there...

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I played a dozen times or so and always the disputed amount was the minimum available. Any of you ever seen a really decent prize?
Until someone confirm me, I imagine that it is a machine to take our money quickly

R

ryangray420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i spend so much on spin n go's but u can turn them off

D

dvofame

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
STOP PLAYING THEM

You are not getting a good return on investment. Sure you can hit a massive spin, but to that I say.....Why not go play roulette and bet $20 on 10 numbers and have a 1-3.8 shot to get $700 for your $200 bet????

Justah

Justah

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin and get cleaned. Playd about 10 games, they are somewhat annoying with those no risk folks coming in with free tickes and playing on "all in" strategy every single game.

KERAPUTIH

KERAPUTIH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me Spin & Go is the way to win fast and lost fast.
a lot of people desire to win fast but not ready to get lost fast too. it's because they aren't discipline. Just forget Spin & Go if you want to build your BR.

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's a very addictive game, only have 2 opponents and you can win or lose easy way.
I stop playing when I saw that they were only allin almost every hand, few BB...,
Many play based on tables as a strategy, like a mecanic play, if u like it, do it.

N

Nik990

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the spin and go , but it's more a lottery , one time I just fell prize with 0.25 cents $ 30

Zacccpanec

Zacccpanec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have one friend regular spin & go $ 15 and caught the streak and is now starting literally from scratch - with 100 $. What am I: starting to play such highly dispersive discipline watch definitely for your bankroll - it is useful to have behind 300-350 buy ins

Top 10 Games