Spin&Go Games..

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes,that is very good poker :) like saturday night when I won ticket :)

Congrats. I won a Sunday Million ticket as well, on my very first attempt as well.

I think a key in playing these 3 player Hyper's is you're going to take some more marginal spots than you might otherwise take in a regular S&G.

For instance, in this Sunday Milly game I played, all three of us were still in the game, and I picked up Pocket 8's (I was the chip leader at the time, with about 700 chips), and I open shoved and was insta-called with 5's. My hand held up and I was heads-up with about a 3-1 chip lead. I was able to chip away and eventually ended up winning the ticket.

Aggressive is definitely the right strategy here, but at the same time, if you're playing against such an opponent that doesn't change gears, you can open limp a big hand and have somebody shove into you.

Being able to change gears (opponent dependent) doesn't hurt either.

At least the ticket is good for 20 more years. :p

SundayMillyTicket

bakreni

bakreni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play agro...dont bluf to much .,go all in with most of the good hands people call very lite :)

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
$1 36players ko is very nice quickly and realy exciting

dan5379

dan5379

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I love these and i seem to be a lucky wee so n so. As my wee granny used to say.lol.

DutchChefKef

DutchChefKef

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the spin&go.
I've got some rules for myself:

• Never going blind all-in.
  • Be aggressive but use your chips safely.
  • Do only bluff if the other(s) have bad cards.
  • If the opponent folds almost everything, (s)he's only playing with monstercards.
  • If someone is only going all-in, just wait (doesn't always work of course).
  • Be a little lucky and recognize others playing style.
Good luck :D

B

BabkovAA

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer a tight game, but a good hand aggressive

3ccasd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
А good strategy for a spin and go, do it ALL in on an early stage with the senior tuzom.Na distance plus it gives against the fish.

Zacccpanec

Zacccpanec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at limits below$ 7 or play some addicts. I would suggest to start with$ 7 and then go up, if the author interested in this topic...

D

Diesss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's all about the aggression. When you're chip leader do not let them breathe, don't shove a lot (until short stack is 300 or less), but minraise everything. When you're short stack, well, you should go all in with all your range. Just a cool tip, try to limp in between some good hands. Even with this "strategy" you should expect a lot of variance so be ready for it.

Top 10 Games