iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The first time I played spin and go with a buy-in of $1 I won $1000, since then I've been tempted to play again but it's not very pleasant

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
They are fast and fun to play. But the variance is insane with a combination of just three players, short stacks, and a fast blind increase (and prize money determined by chance).

There are also a lot of teams that give their members all the charts, special HUDs, solvers, and lessons ( so I wouldn't be surprised that some collusion and sharing of information also take place.

On the lower levels, the games are still pretty soft because it attracts a lot of gamblers and persons that win tickets that they can use in spin and goes.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Everybody! I will say at once: I like to play Spin&Go! First of all, this is quickly, and Main, for the small money can to win enough the big money!
P. S. If, of course, to Luck!

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What do you think about spin and go? Why do you like or dislike?
I don't like tournaments of this format. In them, in fact, everything is decided by the luck of the player, and skills and experience do not particularly affect the result.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, this is a cool spin go game, it's cool because it's very fast and you can deposit a small amount and win big money if you're lucky, and if you're not, you'll win at least as many people have deposited this amount and you can do it quickly in a tournament to win this amount you need to play for at least 2-4 hours and then in a couple of minutes you will make this money to someone who benefits from playing

Nikon10000

Nikon10000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
One of the main reasons many players love Spin & Go is its speed. The game can be completed in a few minutes, making it ideal for those who don't have much free time. In addition, Spin & Go usually has a low entry cost, allowing more players to play at a lower cost.I don't like this type of game, it's more about luck than skill and experience.

Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
I like it very much when I have limited time to play.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello :)
I rarely play in such tournaments, usually when I have to fulfill some conditions to complete the task. In general, these tournaments are more of a lottery than poker :)

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What do you think about spin and go?
Like every poker game, you have to have a defined strategy, knowledge and game volume.

I know some online poker professionals who are victorious in this type of modality.

I sometimes play on partypoker with the P$ money I earn in other freerolls and also on GGpoker with the daily freeroll, but I don't spend money from my bankroll in this type of modality.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's funny when you get free tickets for it, but I don't like to buy tickets for it.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I get the free gift tickets on GG every day and often they are for the spin and gold. My strategy is rather straightforward - first close to decent hand gets jammed right away. Way better to be aggressive as you are short stacked with quick leveling up and usually heads up play. No risk involved as the entry is free. I usually use what I win to play micro MTTs. All good fast fun.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like. For those who don't have much time to play it's a good option. I only play when I win tickets.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've already lost several dollars in that modality and also won some, but because it's a quick game, people play like bingo most of the time!:unsure::cautious:

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I play Spin and Go sometimes if i understand that i don't have enough time even for Sit and Go 9 max. And for me the short time format of this type of game is the most positive thing.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I can't decide,that I like it or not.I like in this,that fast has to be tricky,and has to know the no limit holdem,but unfortunatelly I won just with a few occasional.perhaps this is a particular art as well.

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to play with fake money; I don't feel myself comfortable to play with real money.

But, I think that, if you keep training Spin and Go with fake money, you can try to play 1, 2 or 3 times per week or per month (only with low buy-in).

I'm saying this 'cause I think that this can be a great way to, at least, double your initial bet.

Conclusion: This is a funny and great game mode, but play with responsability.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I like regular, classic MTT tournaments. Therefore, I rarely play Spin and Go, only when I have limited time. In Spin and Go tournaments, luck will be the deciding factor. I prefer to rely on my skills and experience, so regular tournaments are more suitable for me :)

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I played a few spin and gos and have gotten lucky a couple of times to have x5 and x10 bonuses. I prefer the larger table games though.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
convenient format - often play !!!!

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have a special contradiction with spin and go, the thing is like this: I like spin and go, but above all the spin and go max, the problem is when the number of hands to play runs out and only the left to play is all in like it or not, another thing about spin and go is the aggressiveness and madness of some players