Spin & go 0.25 $

D

discintildeath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are trying to get good in the long run i would highly suggest avoiding these types of tables. They do nothing to help you build your game up.

Kruel7y

Kruel7y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this modality is not to my liking since many players go all in with any hand.
I like this answer. many of them just all-in. but sometimes people play tight if the prize is 4x or more.

C

Cblevs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a fan. I rather sit at a lower stake table and play to learn to read based off bet sizes and positioning. Never been into the sit and go's. But just my 2 cents

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Partially I do agree, it seems like a good training, But try to play a spin and go just after you left 4th of anMTT of at least 150 players and you will see the light!It works the other way around, my friend :heeeellllAnd I have a sence of feeling it always works fine to do the opposite of the expected. SNAP_ play it slow! 10 minutes of blinds rising_ Hurry up!

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, I dislike the spin and go and heads up.

Personally, I dislike the spin and go and heads up. The best thing to do is train at MTT tournaments, or sit and go. When a lot of people participate in the tournament, I also do not like. Most of all I like tournaments in which 100-500 people participate. It is in such tournaments that you will gain most experience, this is my personal opinion. And spin and go and heads up - this is a lottery, the more lucky, he won. In general, it is right to choose the discipline that suits you.

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, this is the kind of game for the fan of thrills and adrenaline with the speed of thinking and making dangerous decisions because of the speed of the game .... I do not like this kind of game, I feel more comfortable in ordinary tournaments with normal speed,

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin & go - I do not like this format ... I'd rather play spin & go max.

AshK44

AshK44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it’s more risk but a higher payout if you win when you play spin and go but I do prefer spin and go max. There is lots of variance with this though.

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also play them, and I will tell you, quite successfully, but it's up to the novice to consider the big dispersion of ethics tournaments, they quickly grease.

D

domdiego

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
has very loose in spin n go of 0.25 I still find the U $ 1 more profitable, this modality is very good to train hyper turbo for satellite tournaments

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for 0.25 people play very loose, and often go all in, you have to play spin and go at least for 5.50 or 7 dollars, then it will be more realistic to the final table

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not think it looks like a tournament, the blinds are totally diffreent, and the development of the game also, you should practice in freerolls better.

A

angelbelchev

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The format is good for training but the $0.25 ones are sometimes fishy

MorDa

MorDa

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Спин & Go очень дисперсионный вид покера, вы должны иметь хороший запас банкролла для игры, и вы должны быть менее эмоционально склонны наклонять

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The huge advantage of this format - the opportunity to play with the fish. The seats are made randomly, and there is no way to "take to the hall." The main problem, in my opinion, is in the light of pro-readability, so the opportunity to meet with bots. And not really matter whether it is a bot in the full sense of the word, or just a regular, unpacked all the graphics. It is only logical that the first structure to be a little weaker, but the math will be brought up with the times, and everything will come again to a certain equilibrium.

J

Jambakur

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Doug Polk

Hello. How much efective is Doug Polk's UpSwinger(school)?

A

alextepi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play responsible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes play this when im feeling slightly on tilt and not patient. I try to stay away from it though.

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the spin & go are good tournaments, but $ 0.25 depends on the reward that comes out if it comes out little, unmotivated game, the prize is very little, although this type of tournament I use to practice.

Shalarin

Shalarin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My husband is a big fan of Spin & Go and he earns a lot of money witth it. but for me as a tournanemt player...I don't find a way for me to play it..because the range is wide and aggression high..sometimes I do it, just for gambeling and relaxing...and win some money. But the highest entry for me ever was 7$ (and of course I lost) :-D