Shootout HU for the low stacks! Be a part of this!

8CrazyEights8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I'd like to give pokerstars a suggestion that I've been thinking about for a long time and it would be great to have this for the low stacks! as they put it in Power Up ($ 0.25) and this is nice, to give more options to the lows stacks, it seems that does not influence much, but this in the long term will greatly increase the upper sessions ...

Tip: In the Sit & Go Head-up Shootout session add $ 0.33 for 4 players and the 32-player with the same turbo structure as the large Shootout, 8% is withdrawn for pokerstars. So the prize for the first place would be $ 1.21 4-players and $ 3.40 32-players who have 8 winners, or just the 4-player.

Its cool to play with these sizes as $ 0.27 in tournaments, $ 0.10-0.25 45-360 players, $ 0.25 Power Up, $ 0.25 spin and go, but that in Sit & Go Shootout is what I would certainly play more times! I realize that the 32-player is not work in the upper sessions, and that would certainly move.

Another suggestion is $ 0.41, the 4-player 1st place $ 1.50 (which is really interesting because the next level the buy-in is $ 1,50!), And 1st place $ 4.22 for the 32-player.

Or $ 0.55 prize for the first place would be $ 2.02 4-players and $ 5.66 32-players.

What do you think? whoever is with me copy the text and send it to the support. Thanks in advance!