Spin & go 0.25 $

keokeokk

keokeokk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I already played this game a lot .... I did not like it much ... the pressure is constant is a fast method to win or lose money, but not bad not :)

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great, it's a good tournament, it's fast! gives you the opportunity to have fun, as well as win money, a lot of players immediately go all in. Use fish and take money from them.

D

domdiego

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i liked Spin n Go , it's the best training for tournaments with small stacks like a super turbo

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm playing in the spin and go. I think it's great for training. The final table of the tournament. What do you think about it?

I have also played that type of game and there too much all-in play instead of tactical poker play and its also a money waster.

M

malaka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
spin and go is a fun format,if you wanna learn someting you have to play 45mans sit and go from 0.25$ to 1$ tours,in the begining of your poker carier!

adipop950

adipop950

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is a very good game.brain is the key:D:D:D

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I play it,but not often-when I have up to 1 $ in my acount.

A

amine duc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes i agree with you me too i think that

J

joksic7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play this game. I use 5 attempts. Basically the game 3win and 32lose. But the profit is little but pleasant.

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you do not really learn anything in these tournaments, they play mostly push fold, so for tournaments they are of little use

carli

carli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It serves me exclusively for fun.I much prefer tournaments and zoom.

sergiohardt

sergiohardt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually playing it when I've $ 2.50 in minimum account. if I have $ 5 I will make a 20 games and usually have a return of $ 2+- at the most. but this varies from player to player

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I kind of like this kind of back neochen like .... more than 0.5 $ I have not seen and the people are unbearable> ... I'm closer to 1 yeah a little more expensive but also wins are often greasy and the people are more adequate

B

Brendaisnewtopoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't spin and go's take a higher rake?

deform fedot

deform fedot

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A spin of 25 cents is not the best choice for a long-term bankroll. As far as the cost of this game is fairly affordable it can see many types of players and unfortunately many of them are simply inadequate.
Just imagine you from the AK put a pot and your opponent puts everything constantly what you will do? Personally, I will answer this challenge. To my great regret in this situation, I lost even against 27 (

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find that there is too much all in.

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think spin&go it's rigged. there is worst system than MTT or cash game's. Also It's very fast game

Rai1989

Rai1989

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I already played spin Go and I had some losses but I do not play any more who likes and have patience and sometimes you can have luck of the roulette to fall in a maximum prize there yes

R

rchrispino

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a few times, but many opponents play like bingo, and all the time is all in, necessary care and aggression at the right time! I stopped playing because I lost a lot of resources in this modality !!!

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As usual, only 5% understand what I mean :D

oleg plugaru

oleg plugaru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, in Spin&Go's you train more heads up than play at the final table.

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are good for training, but for tournaments I do not think so, there are very liberal players who play whatever comes out, it serves more than anything to try to make a profit quickly.