Sometimes I disturb the players, is it serious?

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
As I said in a previous post, I quit many tournaments but..... sometimes I start throwing things at the players, I disturb them, I play aggressively, I push over only for effect, I often go all in, I pull out A few players and if I manage to make a nice stack I continue the game. I often get kicked out of the game and I don't care because I was about to close it.
In those moments I think I'm seen as a stupid and crazy player 🤣🤣😉. Yes, it's a disturbing action, I'm sorry but I think I've been disturbed myself many times

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
As I said in a previous post, I quit many tournaments but..... sometimes I start throwing things at the players, I disturb them, I play aggressively, I push over only for effect, I often go all in, I pull out A few players and if I manage to make a nice stack I continue the game. I often get kicked out of the game and I don't care because I was about to close it.
In those moments I think I'm seen as a stupid and crazy player 🤣🤣😉. Yes, it's a disturbing action, I'm sorry but I think I've been disturbed myself many times
Will I be sanctioned?🤔

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Textbook LAGGRO maniac play... 😄

Nothing to apologise for, everyone is free to play however they desire or see fit at the end of the day!

It might not yield the highest EV but how you choose to play is your decision, how other players react or respond is theirs... 😙🎶🎵

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Serious offense or what?

Also i doubt it (you being sanctioned) since that kind of play is still better than rolling down red carpet towards other by giving them royal treatment ...

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Serious offense or what?

Also i doubt it (you being sanctioned) since that kind of play is still better than rolling down red carpet towards other by giving them royal treatment ...
So I am not accused of anything serious 😇

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
What would you be penalised for?

Furthermore, are you talking with regards to CardsChat games or general poker games live/online?
In normal games, otherwise how would I stand in front of you? I would leave the forum alone without a reply. But maybe I meet cardschat members in my scenes so I apologize

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In normal games, otherwise how would I stand in front of you? I would leave the forum alone without a reply. But maybe I meet cardschat members in my scenes so I apologize
You can't get punished for going all-in repeatedly or throwing throwables.

Only if you write chat which breaks the platforms rules.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
sometimes I start throwing things at the players
I disturb them,
I play aggressively,
I push over only for effect,
I often go all in,
I pull out A few players and if I manage to make a nice stack I continue the game. I often get kicked out of the game and I don't care because I was about to close it.
Also people do that (in cardchat games) quite often so clearly no point to apologize :unsure:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
friend it's all right you play because you want to play it's your choice it's just a game you have to remember it and if someone seriously takes a grudge against you then they're fools because how can you be offended by it

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do whatever works.. :p

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
if it works for you, then I think that you are on the right track, although experts in these matters will accuse me of not being competent. Each of us is looking for his own style ...

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The truth has never bothered me when things are thrown at me while I play, that doesn't make me nervous, it doesn't make me change the way I play, I just say: this crazy man thinks he's going to make me angry and I laugh but the truth is I don't annoying, now I have that option deactivated by recommendation that they made me so that the rooms work well

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Tilt is a helluva drug... Or something like that. Kudos for being able to take a look at yourself and learn from your mistakes and shortcomings. Humble pie is best served on the river anyways, right? :LOL:

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
friend it's all right you play because you want to play it's your choice it's just a game you have to remember it and if someone seriously takes a grudge against you then they're fools because how can you be offended by it
Jesus Christmas tree, put a shirt on or don't. Bahahahahaahaa
On a serious note..I am not happy with bingo players on CC freerolls. I understand they are freerolls, but when you get the same person just playing Bingo..whats the point. I know I am supposed to learn how to play them and it sure feels great when you take them out, but on the other hand when they win with a 72, it just pisses me off.

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I think that a player is bothering me, I just block them, there is no reason to pay attention to them.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
That sounds fun, but is so annoying when someone do that 😅
I don't care about the throwables, but the continuous all in are a pain in the bleep