takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
SNG's are the way to go for me. I prefer the structure and the fact that the $ is right there at the table and not 7 or 8 more tables and 3-4 hrs away, like in a trny. Not really familiar w/spin n go's.

rion85

rion85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I've really liked S&Gs but for a while these hyper super turbo speed things killed them... The good old slower double stack S&Gs and MTTs simply disappered... or there are poker rooms thas offer the slower versions of them?

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I like the two types of tournaments in the spin game the MAX the sit the games to qualify for bigger tournaments. And I don't like any hyper tournament

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't really like these game variations, I always do very well in MTTs, but now they are inventing KO MTTs, which in my opinion is the death of the art of poker.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sit & Goes for me. They used to be my bread and butter, when I first started poker.

Spin & Goes is not poker. It's a lottery, a gimmick.

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I loved to play S&G for a long time, and now only in freerolls, as there is no money and the opportunity to replenish the bank

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Spins are good for rakeback and challenges and promotions . To pay very quickly fine take and win sth , a challenge . Besides that I cannot be a winner on the long run at spons I have seen . But spins are a good way up spend freeroll money quickly . I prefer sngs . Although they last more , 2 hours or more , but their structure I'd better .neither fpons not tournaments kind of .

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would rather choose sngs than spins
There is insane variance on spins

whinwa

whinwa

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends. I personally prefer S&Gs and MTTs. Spins I only do if I get some tickets for free.

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well, I like Spin better because there you play with three people and you can safely win back from your skill

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Playing Sit and Go offers a more stable structure, with gradually increasing blinds and chip stacks. This allows for a more strategic approach, with more time to make decisions and develop a game plan. Also, the presence of other regular players can allow for a more accurate reading of opponents.

On the other hand, playing Spin & Go offers the thrill of big payouts and the possibility of winning big in a short amount of time. However, the accelerated structure and random nature of the draw can lead to higher variance and require quick adaptation to different situations.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer SNG I've spin, but those are games that you need a lot of patience and also know when to risk

Kerasuss28

Kerasuss28

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
Sit and Go Missing at GGPoker

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I used to play both game modes. I like Turbo tournaments

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you like playing Sit and Go or Spin Go? Turbo or Hyper?

I feel like there are no skills in playing hyper SNG since you shove all the time as long as you are in position or have Ax high. Do we have same thoughts?
Spin and Go is a bingo game. Sit and Go is a real variant of playing poker, but on the condition that it is not a hyper tournament. I prefer regular tournaments, quick tournaments are the same game of bingo in my opinion.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me it will depends on your time. If have enough time then a sit n go should be a good option, but if not spin n go is fast.

J

JahreadJake

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I prefer spin and go a lot, and i make some little profit on it.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I have to chose, I would pick sit'gos because spin games are mostly based on luck. I only play them when I win free tickets.