Sit and Go or Spin and Go?

ramorleans

ramorleans

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you like playing Sit and Go or Spin Go? Turbo or Hyper?

I feel like there are no skills in playing hyper SNG since you shove all the time as long as you are in position or have Ax high. Do we have same thoughts?

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
i loved to play spin and go, but i lost so fast too much money, so my motto, let it be.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Well yep, you're right, but if you're bored an S&G HyperTurbo tournament gives you a lot of adrenaline

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like both modes, the more I play the SIT where I have more profit.

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sit go games are the games with the easiest profit, but for that you have to have a good knowledge of the game.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I feel like there are no skills in playing hyper SNG since you shove all the time as long as you are in position or have Ax high. Do we have same thoughts?
In my opinion, Sit and Go tournaments are a real opportunity to learn, develop and work for results. Spin and Go tournaments are essentially a lottery where luck plays a more important role than player skill.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The Sit&Go strategy is quite simple and well suited for beginners. The main rule is to play carefully and not to lose extra chips.Another important element of SNG tournaments is the push-fold. In the middle and late blinds, the stack-to-pot ratio is such that instead of raising or calling, you must play All In or Fold. Everything else will be unjustified scattering of chips in dubious situations.At early levels, we play extremely carefully, play strong hands, and don't get involved in adventures. At the middle stage of the tournament, we use blind styles from late positions and remove the weak part of the raising range. Calls are almost completely excluded.

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips

I like to play both tournaments, but Spin go is a big lottery, so I avoid playing.

Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Both are very fun but it is convenient to know that the strategy to play each variant is different. I like the Sit 'n' Go better because it's a bit more durable and when I choose the Spin 'n' Go it's because of how quick it is to get a prize, when you play well and you're lucky!

rafaelxispa

rafaelxispa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Sit and Go (SNG) is a single-table poker tournament with a fixed buy-in and prize pool. Spin and Go is a faster version with a random prize pool multiplier. SNGs are favorable due to predictable payouts, less variance, and a higher focus on skill-based play, while Spin and Go games offer potentially larger payouts but are more luck-driven.

Spin and Go games are favorable for players seeking fast-paced action and potential for huge payouts thanks to the prize pool multiplier. The random nature of the prize pool adds excitement and can lead to life-changing wins. While Sit and Go tournaments focus on strategic gameplay, Spin and Go games offer an adrenaline rush and a higher element of chance.

A

Atom Winner

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like both but more Spin and Go turbo

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Sit & go all the way, they have better structure and you can play better poker

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, basically you will have to push Ax's hands and play fast there, of course, luck depends a lot, but you should always learn, but mostly you'll push all-in

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer spin&go and disagree with early opinions that it is only a lottery. For me it's the same game like Sit&Go and the only one lottery in spin&go is a prize pool multiplier.

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
SNG turbo, just because it is easier to get a bigger ROI then Spin and Go

Both games have similarities (especially the necessity to know lots of shoving ranges)

Sindik8dAces

Sindik8dAces

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AU
Chips
Hands down sit n go... the qhole prize pool is available there the OG BR builders

otters

otters

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Sit and Go for me. Spin and go is a lottery.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, the margin for different moves is very small with this type of blind/number of bb's, I don't like the format, but if I had to choose between the two, I'd go with the Sit & Go

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I like both styles of play and they are good

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I like to play in spin&go Max, I feel that it is more fun to have limited hands that you can play and precinct more to get the largest number of chips before all-in hands, so you will have a better chance of winning some prize

Dobbler1

Dobbler1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I used to love to play small stakes sit and go's that were 18 or 27 handed back in the first poker boom. They attracted lots marginal and bad players and the size made their variance lower. I'm not much of a fan of either these days, especially with turbo or hyper structures. It makes them crap shoots.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I like both. Very interesting and exciting both.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

I think playing spin and go nowadays is a mistake for beginner players, because you will hardly create a bankroll playing spin and go, you lose more than you win

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
i loved to play spin and go, but i lost so fast too much money, so my motto, let it be.
Well yep, you're right, but if you're bored an S&G HyperTurbo tournament gives you a lot of adrenaline
haha. I support you guys. your answers completely tell my relationship with spins:ROFLMAO:I also play out of boredom and lose money on my spins. but damn i like them:LOL: