pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
the satellites help a lot, they have their advantages, if you win the ticket you will avoid paying the full ticket, you will coincide with the players who have also won the entry in that sat and will help a little more in the readings, although I also think that it can not be compared with the tournament

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The problem is that mostly satellites all have turbo, hyper-turbo structure, but I just hate such tournaments.
If there were more satellites with a slow or normal structure, I would certainly play them
That's what I ran into when I went to Foxwoods to play in a satellite to get into the wsop main event. I didn't make that crap shoot. I think I would have been better off throwing dice with the money.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you play satellite tournaments?
Yes satelites are great way to play a big event.
I think satellite tournaments are a good training for the tournament you are planning to play
Dissagree your opponents tend to play lot better you need your A game here,
Once get into a serious championship game the easy jams you pick off in satelites harder to come across each game different of course good luck:D

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play satellites all the time and I think the 7.50 satellite to the Sunday Million is good value.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
clear satellites is good to save buyin of several expensive tournaments and gives you the chance to turn a small investment into a big prize

E

evenstacknow13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
sattys are a great way to build your roll. usually pretty soft too!

HaKaPu

HaKaPu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think satellites are a good opportunity to take part in a bigger tournament with a smaller buy in.

If I have a sufficient amount for the tournament I avoid satellites.

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you play satellite tournaments?

I think satellite tournaments are a good training for the tournament you are planning to play

I like to play satellite games
I especially like to play satellites for Bounty Builder $ 11 and $ 16.50
I can say that very often I can qualify for the game via satellite

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play many satellites tournaments, i agree with you that it's good practice as well
that you have the chance to qualify for major tournaments for less effort.
You are right, the satellite tournaments with good training, especially because you face both novice players and professionals, which allows you to rise in category.:cool:

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:eek:Oh, these satellites! All my bankroll goes to satellites with Re-buy! So much I want to participate in tournaments with a large Buy-in! But I can not win a ticket in any way. What is the reason? And rebuys do not help.:confused:
:rolleyes:
Maybe it's because you have to improve your game strategy, it's possible that you let your opponents read, or that you discover yourself facimente when you have strong plays and do not win chips. The best thing is that you seek to change strategies or train with some software dedicated to it. regards

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt, I have already saved a small amount of buy-ins ($$$$$$$$$$) through them, I also like how it game unfolds in this modality!:evil:

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
playing the satellites would help you a bit if you match the same players in the tournament, I think that the dynamics of the game would change a bit, I've seen players who play in the satellites as more free but in the tournament itself are restricted in the plays and they are even calmer when it comes to playing

Poker Tells