Satellite Tournaments

DFozzi

DFozzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always try to go to tournaments through satellites !! it's good practice and a chance to get into a good tournament for little money

D

dear7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not playing satellite tournament.I prefer play by my self alone.

R

raimundox44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play satellites can be very lucrative as long as you arrive at ITM tournament you've secured good money. For example: You play a satellite for sunday millions that have buy-in of $ 25, then ranks the satellite. Then you can get ITM on sunday millions and win $ 275. Besides you have played a grand tournament like sunday million, still we had a 1100% ROI. So if you are a good player worth playing satellites.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When I play tournaments, I usually buy in. Sometimes I play the satellites for mtt's, I earn tickets but I preffer to buy in because I spend the less money like this!

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play satellites can be very lucrative as long as you arrive at ITM tournament you've secured good money. For example: You play a satellite for sunday millions that have buy-in of $ 25, then ranks the satellite. Then you can get ITM on sunday millions and win $ 275. Besides you have played a grand tournament like sunday million, still we had a 1100% ROI. So if you are a good player worth playing satellites.
Agree its a nice way to play tournaments you can't afford.For exemple insted of playing 4 tournaments a day with buy in of 16$ sometimes you play 3 and one satellite for 109$ tour. Then you dont need to go deep in the money to make good profit.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play satellites .. I get the experience of the game and have a chance to go to the tournament higher in level. And after going - to make money))):stupido:

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does anyone know a good and viable strategy for winning satellite tournaments?

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Previously, I played, but many of them did not crouch for me, but they were tied with them. Most of them are SNG like for 12 people, 1 place, big dispersion, and I have little time in connection with work and so on poker

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Clear that you have to play satellites are a cheap way to achieve big tournaments

K

kingarthurrov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If hyper turbo tournament must choose hand for all in . Because short time and little stacks .

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Previously, I played, but many of them did not crouch for me, but they were tied with them. Most of them are SNG like for 12 people, 1 place, big dispersion, and I have little time in connection with work and so on poker
When i play SNG satellites i play 16 players 2 × shootout.

A

AAbyss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
satellites tournaments this is a good chance for a small buyins play good tournaments. i always play satellites

Z

Zikasamaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you play satellite tournaments?

I think satellite tournaments are a good training for the tournament you are planning to play

I start to play satelits and i can say its a very good for game and for playing big buy ins if i won some ticket for big tournament.....

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like it, altough i don't like when tournament already started when i win a seat

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I play if bankroll allows then register with full buy-in amount...

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes, I play satellites, for all the mtts. Especially for the higher buy in. It is an economic solution for these mtts.

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
satellites

:eek:Oh, these satellites! All my bankroll goes to satellites with Re-buy! So much I want to participate in tournaments with a large Buy-in! But I can not win a ticket in any way. What is the reason? And rebuys do not help.:confused:

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I should play more satellite tournaments. They are a great way to play larger tournaments while still practicing good bankroll management.

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not comfortable at my current skill level to play at the higher stakes that winning a satellite leads to, so I don't play them too often. I do enjoy playing a satty every once in a while though, because I enjoy the interesting dynamic with a large bubble where everyone gets paid the same amount after it bursts. I enjoy thinking about decisions as a short stack near the bubble and trying to figure out if I am making good plays when waiting or shoving.

T

TJH90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Years ago I played them, and then unregistered and took the tournament dollars. Was a good way of building a tournament bankroll as the fields in sats tended to be weaker.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Years ago I played them, and then unregistered and took the tournament dollars. Was a good way of building a tournament bankroll as the fields in sats tended to be weaker.
I used to do that as well, a long time ago. I will have to look into playing some, I did real good in a couple that I remember playing.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Satellites are not for everyone. I don't particularly like playing in most of them. - it depends on the structure.

If they are re-buys make sure you are doing the initial re-buy. Don't play re-buy satties unless you can afford multiple re-buys and the add-ons - and still get value if you win a ticket.

P

pecam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you play satellite tournaments?

I think satellite tournaments are a good training for the tournament you are planning to play
You could plan some satellite tournament but it has to be a little part of your business to keep wining much money. When you are in a satellite it's different than a tournament because you often don't have to be the first to win the ticket. At the beginning you have to play normally and when you are at the bubble and that you have an normal stack you have not to push all all the time because if you finish 25 or 20th you will win the same thing

abzdolc

abzdolc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play cent party poker satelites, they are nice, because of very poor players around you. Also sats to BIG kind of tournaments on pokerstars

Poker Tells