Fabriart

Fabriart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would like to know what you guys do during the long hours of MTTs...

I, for example, like to listen to songs that make my mood really accelerated and excited!

But I also like games like Blizzard's Hearthstone during the sections!

And you... What good do you indicate?

:D :D :D

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
During long hours of poker I like to play hI_low in the bitcoin cassino named Bet Fury .I recommend this site ,it is very easy to win some satoshis.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh i play chess all the time and watch youtube. Also read CC sometimes. And play few tournaments at once. Really hard to concentrate only on poker. But well ofcourse when im gettin close to the final table i start focusing on that one.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to do music and/or Youtube videos on the side while I strictly focused on grinding poker. But since that is not my preference or goal anymore, I often find myself having a TV on in the background or tending to other things like email, forums, etc. so I can be more productive as I play.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to do music and/or Youtube videos on the side while I strictly focused on grinding poker. But since that is not my preference or goal anymore, I often find myself having a TV on in the background or tending to other things like email, forums, etc. so I can be more productive as I play.
Thats my dewd :D

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During tournaments, time often flies by unnoticed, it is important for me to concentrate on the hands, even if I do not participate in them, any information is very important.

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also focus on the game.
I usually play two or three MTTs at the same time.
I think if you find it boring you need to move to the higher stakes.

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot of things that we can do, especially if the game is not fast, we have only 1 table and it moving slowly. I can listen to music, start cooking something, watching streams, watching videos, eat, drink coffee, smoke, do push-ups from the floor. Really a lot of things ;)))

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always got music going in the background. Sometimes I might have a sporting game on if it’s something I’m not too interested in.

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! :)
If I have 2-4 tables open in the initial stage of MTT, then I listen to audio books,poker streams or play a browser-based office game.But if 4-6 tables are open or I am in the middle stage,I listen to relax radio.In the late stage, on the bubble or in the final stage,I turn everything off and focus on the game.

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the TV on in the background, and sometimes I open the web browser. But usually I'm paying attention to the game.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know what you guys do during the long hours of MTTs...

I, for example, like to listen to songs that make my mood really accelerated and excited!

But I also like games like Blizzard's Hearthstone during the sections!

And you... What good do you indicate?

:D :D :D
At the very beginning of your game session, you are in a comfortable state - so far no one annoys you, because few hands have been played yet. Here you can play at a high level, because you are ready to grind. But as the game session progresses, you may experience a decline in abilities - mistakes become more frequent, bad beats get angry more and more, and so on. If this is your case, then it is worth considering reducing the duration of gaming sessions (or reducing the number of tables) in favor of increasing the number of sessions. Instead of two three-hour "approaches" you can make three two-hour approaches.However, the ability to maintain concentration during long sessions is a skill that can be "pumped". If your average session lasts, say, an hour, then try playing the next hour and ten minutes. Then an hour and twenty minutes. In this way, you will expand your comfort zone. It is completely unnecessary to stay at the “new” time, you can return to one-hour sessions after such experiments, but your concentration in them will already be a little better.gl

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I never listen to music while playing. Music distracts me. Usually, I try to focus completely on the game and not be distracted. I have long been convinced from my own experience that concentration directly affects the result.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

Hello friend, it is necessary to listen to something good to eliminate stress, pleasant music is important to have a better time.

B

bucky_barnes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think tournaments are already pretty relaxing. I just play patient and wait for good hands to play and don't worry if I have to fold a lot. I don't get stressed out or impatient when I play.

I sometimes have the tv on in the background for some noise or I have music playing.

max82nik

max82nik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Time often flies during tournaments, so it's important for me to concentrate on the hands even if I'm not participating in them, any information is very important.
Yes, that's right. But if you play for a very long time, you don't always get to focus.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I try don't distract during Game, but sometimes I listen to music... Main, that it not interfered my concentration!
Because a bad concentration negatively influences on the my results...

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I tend to watch something on tv that doesn’t take a lot of thought to watch like sports or a movie I’ve already watched before.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Now it's easier than ever for poker players to get distracted while playing, especially in online poker. You can get distracted by table chat, phone call, website, video, text message, email, another game, Skype, social media and so on. However, this problem is not covered in any way in modern videos about poker strategy. But most worryingly, players don't understand the price they pay for these distractions.Perhaps you believe that watching a poker video while playing can be beneficial. You may not think that distractions greatly affect your poker skills, but thousands of people who have been involved in car accidents thought so too. If they understood the real cost of distraction while driving, they would keep their phone away. If this happens to you, then there is no doubt that distractions are making your poker game worse. The secret to winning psychology is concentration.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I listen to music, it depends on my mood, but it doesn't bother me when it's quiet. 🎶✔️

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
wow, like me, you play a card game called Hearthstone when you play poker yes it's a cool combination of card games, both games and time goes by quickly here and there:) I also play this game and I'm not bored playing poker

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play to the TV series, especially "friends", although from a professional point of view it’s not very good

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
YouTube helps me unwind if I play one tournament, I can watch a series, but if I start playing more than 2 tournaments at the same time, then only music and other entertainment are distracting in the background, because I tried to play the tournament and play World of Tanks with friends at the same time, but it worked out very badly there) so I don't do it anymore

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When I play tournament, I prefer to hear music to accompany the game. Watching video or play another game it is distractive and negative for the poker game.