Chips
i cant stand these tournamets

S

shurikataman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very much paint at first,those who are willing to do the rebuy. There are advantages in this, if you play carefully you can first increase the stack well.

bighert2

bighert2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like the R/A tournament structure. When I have played them in the past I have a plan in place ahead of time, usually allowing myself 1 re buy and taking the add on was mandatory; this would all factor in with proper brm. I will avoid them in general.

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me rebuy is a heavy tournament and to participate in it you need great skills and strategy.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rebuy tourneys aren't that bad. people just go all in with air cards just to gain their stack, but if you got the right cards you can call their bingo all ins , take advantage of that. i see a lot of this when i play rebuys, which gives me x10 my starting chips 10-15 minutes before rebuy ends.....i try not to use any rebuys , even if i have some money in my bankroll. but rebuys are fun if you know how to play them.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I do not like them very much, but if I've played them, you have to have a certain amount of bank to be able to face them

guccipix

guccipix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally no problem, but I started to notice it as a problem about a week ago when a player at my table in an ACR tourney was shoving every single hand and then double rebuying if he got eliminated. And I mean every. single. hand. Dude must have spent $16 bucks on a $0.50 tournament. Not only is this bad for the game and the players who are actually trying to take their play seriously, but also a bad opportunity for gambling addicts.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like tournaments with rebuys. But in these tournaments there are pros because of the fact that many players make rebuys and add-ons, the prize money in a rebuy tournament is always an order of magnitude larger than in normal tournaments. If you happen to make a few rebuys or not do them at all, it plays in your favor. Rebuy tournaments can be very profitable.

Empress

Empress

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really like rebuy tournaments, but that's only if I don't want to rebuy myself. :p Re-entry tournaments are fine though.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think rebuy tournaments are a joke. It allows all in
players to contuinue to go all in with garabge hands and
rebuy if they miss their hand. No skill needed and all they
do is ruin the game.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Rebuy Turnaments

I have found that on occasions I lose with a pair of Aces, Kings, queens and otherwise had a fantastic game going. All-Ins are worrisome but can be overcome. Simply don't fall for it. Hard to do sometimes.

Otherwise, I have found if I play my game and don't fall for All-Ins, I do OK. I know how you feel, though. When I am in the top 25% and see that there is another hour of rebuy time, it can be very discouraging.

Good luck.
:)

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to never rebuy more than once or twice. I sometimes do break this rule if I get some really gross beats though.

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm fine with rebuy tournies. However, I try not to play too many of them because they can get ridiculously pricey. If I feel like I'm playing well I will rebuy as many times as I have to if the prize pool is worth it and the field is fairly soft. I'm okay with people adding to the prize pool if they continually rebuy. I know if I'm playing well and have a decent run of cards it'll work out in my favour.

proud2Bwhack

proud2Bwhack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When everyone is playing loose, play tight.
That is the rule.
sooooo....
Play tighter and see as many flops as possible early, YOU ARE LOOKING TO DOUBLE UP, NOT REBUY. :)

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they seem very good since many times with a normal game you will be in the prize remember that many players are going to play loose and that gives you the opportunity to hit them against the wall and thus win and often you have to consider the addon since a A large majority of rebuy tournaments incorporate the adddon

A

AAbyss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love rebuy tournaments, many players try to take a big stack without hands

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually has good prizes to minme I like I have not seen players playing wallet to win but many re-buying at every turn and losing with deplorable hands
:reddy:

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would rather win my chips as compared to buying them so I don't re-buy but I love when others do if it creates a larger pot. Some sites I've played at allowed re-buys but they didn't add any of them to the prize pot. I've played on some sites where you could get 5 re-buys before the game even started. So I started with 2500 while some others would start with 15,000.:D:D

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I'm not a fan of that type of tournaments, there are people who abuse rebuys and abuse their game, I've played some but I never do the rebuys, I always try to play it like a normal tournament