Re-buy and Add-on Strategy???

Boltun

Boltun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in general, you should always re-buy and add-on when possible. So why not just stop there? Well, I think there is some strategy to playing and winning re-buy tourneys.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There is no point in registering in that kind of tournament without intention of using an add-on :confused: Like why would you create a disadvantage for yourself? Using/not using rebuys - it depends. But usually you have to add them as well to your initial buy in and treat these tournaments accordingly to your bankroll management. So when you are registering to let say 5$ 1R1A tournament you have to treat it as you registering to 15$ tournament. So maybe you should stay away from it or play 1-1.5$ R&A tournament instead.

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, such tournaments give you the right to risk and bluff, because there is money on the rebay, you play more freely

Fahrenheit451

Fahrenheit451

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Re buying technically is starting a new tournament, just with smaller stack to blinds ratio.
On the other hand - you can save time.

elton015

elton015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Re -buys

I use to make re- buys in tournament that worth it , one of these days I was playing a tournament in wich the buy-in was 2$ ,there were 156 remaining players and for my luck I made a re-buy and consequently got final table ,it was amazing.
Some times re-buys are good strategy for winning,,what you think about it?

bmw13

bmw13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rebuy's are good when you have an healty bankroll...a 2$ rebuy it's like a 8-10$ freezout you have to be aware of that.