Are Power Path Steps tournaments more influenced by luck or skill?

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't think it's a lottery. Your chances are obviously better than in the lottery. But still, it's too much trouble. This path is not particularly promising and I also play only when I win a ticket. Although I would gladly exchange this ticket for money, but unfortunately there is no such possibility.

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The style of play is exactly the same regardless of the prize. In all of them you have around 75% skill and 25% luck. The ones where luck is greatest are the PKOs because it encourages the bounty more, but nothing more.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like these tournaments because because of the many players, many tickets are distributed, so the chance of getting a ticket is higher.
It would be better if it were deeper, but it's still good.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
3348C437 824B 400F 9E41 8616A7757939I look 👀 at this kind of ticket tournament and I see a opportunity to play in a tournament that I may not play because my bankroll management does not allow. You have to get extremely lucky to even cash because you have to win multiple tickets to get to a tournament were you get money for reaching the money 💰. And even if you get lucky to win a ticket you have to outlast hundreds or even thousands of players to even cash.

Last edited: