Poker Satellite Tournament Guide: Everything you need to know

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Satellites are a great thing, you can jump in a tournament with a bankroll that does not allow you to play such tournaments directly. From time to time, I play satellites to favorite tournaments with a high buy-in

M

Markise007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We've all heard the stories (or maybe lived it) about players winning a seat to a major tournament through small-stakes satellites. There is definitely a strategy to playing to satellite into big tournaments. Is it worth it to satty in, or just play the buy-in? Should you fold that big pocket pair pre-flop on the bubble? There are a lot of factors to consider when playing satellite tournaments. That's why we put together this guide for you:

Poker Satellite Tournament Guide

Read through the article and then let us know your thoughts! Were there pointers that you hadn't considered? What are some of your satellite tips? We're all ears!
winning a seat in a big tournament , with satelites it s a very hard thing , it needs patience , good performance and a bit of luck . After reading the poker satellite tournament guide , i corrected many of the mistakes i used to do . thank you so much for this article

JAE1957

JAE1957

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Satellite Strategy

I really liked the article and it did make some sense to me. I play to win - but the article brought out the fact that winning is not always coming in first.... I need to work on that, as well as building up my bankroll. I would also like to see articles like this devoted to Free rolls and sit n goes if possible.

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very interesting, I almost never play satellites.

The only satellites i play are with the coins on poker stars.

I am thinking it might be a good idea to try to win an entry to a bigger tournament.

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The other day i played as usually with the coins to get aticket on PS, but failed.
Then i remembered this post about satellites and spend 10 cents to get into a $ 0,55 tournament. I will venture more into satellites. :)

Poker Tells