***November's Noble Noteworthy Tournament Thread***

mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL - I'm getting nothing if that's the case then. There is exactly zero chance of me clearing the whole thing.

Shyam just posted an answer in his most recent reply at the other forum here:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=35794649&postcount=675

7. I have a $150 Mid Year Iron Man bonus to clear. Is this $150 paid as a lump sum at the end or progressively as you clear it?

- The Mid-Year bonus is paid in one lump sum. Either soon after you clear the whole thing or when it expires and you get paid whatever you managed to clear in that time.

So actually it appears that we will just get credited with whatever amount we managed to clear on the 19th. I never got verification from support, but this should be as good as binding. Pressure off!

J

Justinawe12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, just wow. Threw all BR management out the window. Started playing higher buy in SnG's and nearly lost my BR after a big swing. Going to try to rebuild with what I have, but it's gonna be tough...

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Random MTT brag poast, BBB is so passe.

Sitting here tonight railing both the league game and Debi going deep in the VDS Ladies Event, and figured what the hell, I'll take a shot at an MTT. Why not the $2000 GTD on Lock for $11? Why yes, don't mind if I do.

Bink!

snap_2012.11.13_05h40m26s_001_Tournament-12728922.png

Not my biggest score by far, but it's been awhile, the MTT gears are a little rusty. :)

I ran so good it was sick. Won like every flip, and got money in bad more than I can remember. Once the bubble burst after about 2.5 hours or so I remembered why I really disliked MTTs, lol, and just became a major aggrotard. Figured I'd set myself up to win it or go home with whatever they gave me.

Speaking of sick hands, the one that sealed it was with 6 left. Too lazy to post the HH, but I was the big stack with like 140k and opened A4c OTB -- I had been a stealing fool, my stats at this table after 95 hands was 30/28/32(AF)/60(Steal). 2nd stack (~92k) in the BB 3bets. He had played back at me a couple times before so I figure he's 3betting light given my image, so I resteal shove the farm. He snaps off with AQo. 4 in the door, dontcha know. I felt kinda bad. Just for a second though. Having more than 50% of the chips in play 5 handed made me feel good again. :D

HU lasted one hand. Opened A5c, villain shoves KJ, flop comes A5x. :)
4 hours and 39 mins ... wow, a great win mate! But, I'm not surprised with your skills at poker. CONGRATS !

ovitoo

ovitoo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Had my shot at getting some nice return this month. Came up short.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 13th MOSS.jpg
    13th MOSS.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 75
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Picked up PT4 today! It was 'free'... one of the bonus prizes I won for taking 3rd in the P5's Open for $589 ;)

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sup guys, pretty average month for me but so so happy FTP is back and loving the tournaments - it's just a great change. Played 5 sites all day for the first time ever and it went OK, cleared some MU and got 5th in the Stars Hot $11 for $1.7k.

Cleared $8.40 of my DMI bonus and earnt $4.20 rakeback, and I've started playing Rush 10NL 6max every few days for a couple of hours to keep my deep stack game up to scratch so I should be able to earn $50+ a week in rakeback while I've got the bonus only playing 2-3 times a week:)

J

Justinawe12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Won a freeroll picking up an entry for the 100k tomorrow at Carbon. Gonna try to TID!

J

Justinawe12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Early finish in the 100K... Sickest hand ever. I pick up KK on the button. I raise, SB reraises, BB folds, I 4bet, guy moves all in on me. Probably should have folded there, but I thought there was just no way he could have Aces. Make the call, and of course that's exactly what he has. This was maybe the 5th hand of the tourney.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you were 250bb deep then he should only ever have AA

D

doomasiggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
been taking a few days off to you know, live life. Gonna switch to the 180 mans tomorrow, gl me :)

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sigh, reg just r/c KQs v my button shove for 20bb eff on ft with shorties. why are people bad

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just started playing at Bovada again. +2k in the last 3 days...Holler at your white boy.