***November's Noble Noteworthy Tournament Thread***

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome back!!

How the site is working?, read about some glitches??

mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I knew the Deal Me In freerolls were going to have big fields... but it's really not worth it until we get to later in the week imo. I was looking forward to playing these... now, not so much (at least not till Thursday+)

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Deal Me in Promo can be activated until late Dec, so probably gona wait some time to get there. Trackers/Ninja and even site probably not work properly for some time. Also player pool will take some period to get back, right now are 45k players vs 200k on Stars.

D

doomasiggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
77 pre, flop trips, obv the **** peels two streets and hits runner runner for the ****ing straight, why the **** not. ****ing hell, remind me why people play this game again?

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome back!!

How the site is working?, read about some glitches??

Basics seem to be working OK. Very slow action on STTs though, was routinely waiting 10+ minutes for them to fill. But then a lot of the players were worse than I remember, so that's something.

None of the other stuff seems to be working though (my bonus account / Edge account info, account history, etc). Teething problems I'm assuming.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basics seem to be working OK. Very slow action on STTs though, was routinely waiting 10+ minutes for them to fill. But then a lot of the players were worse than I remember, so that's something.

None of the other stuff seems to be working though (my bonus account / Edge account info, account history, etc). Teething problems I'm assuming.
At least you are back to play online, should be something after some time away, yay?

Bonus and Edge was working fine for me yesterday ($200 bonus and Edge appear like Silver).

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Deal Me In $200 bonus?

I don't seem to be getting that (I didn't accept it before Nov 2 or whatever the date was, so maybe that's the issue) but aside from that I should've been eligible for the Ironman midyear bonus from before the shutdown and I don't see that anywhere... anyone else get theirs?

mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I don't seem to be getting that (I didn't accept it before Nov 2 or whatever the date was, so maybe that's the issue) but aside from that I should've been eligible for the Ironman midyear bonus from before the shutdown and I don't see that anywhere... anyone else get theirs?

If you have mid-year bonus the deal me in bonus won't show up until you clear the mid-year bonus (or it expires on December 19th). The mid-year bonus doesn't show up in the standard bonus area in the cashier, you have to go to 'my promotions' in cashier, then click on 'iron man challenge' in the left menu, then scroll down halfway and find 'my personal mid-year bonus' link in the text. Convoluted, I know. Direct link is here, though you need to be logged into FTP for it to work:

https://my.fulltiltpoker.com/mid-year-bonus

If your mid-year bonus doesn't show on that page, be sure to contact support to get it sorted out.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Binked the $45 Wed nite tourney at the Club for $364.

J

Justinawe12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Took 4th/263 in the Carbon $250 guaranteed freezeout to win a payout of $19.73. Not a bad return on a $1 investment :D

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Deal Me In Bonus appear to me with expiration date of Dec-2

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have mid-year bonus the deal me in bonus won't show up until you clear the mid-year bonus (or it expires on December 19th). The mid-year bonus doesn't show up in the standard bonus area in the cashier, you have to go to 'my promotions' in cashier, then click on 'iron man challenge' in the left menu, then scroll down halfway and find 'my personal mid-year bonus' link in the text. Convoluted, I know. Direct link is here, though you need to be logged into FTP for it to work:

https://my.fulltiltpoker.com/mid-year-bonus

If your mid-year bonus doesn't show on that page, be sure to contact support to get it sorted out.

Found it, thanks :)

Anyone know if the midyear bonus pays in partial amounts if you don't clear the whole thing, or do you have to clear the whole thing to get anything? The way I'm reading the page it sounds kinda like the latter...

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not in $10 increments anyway. Haven't reached $20 yet.

mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Found it, thanks :)

Anyone know if the midyear bonus pays in partial amounts if you don't clear the whole thing, or do you have to clear the whole thing to get anything? The way I'm reading the page it sounds kinda like the latter...

I originally assumed it would clear in $20 increments like it used to... but I just cleared my first $20 and nothing was released.

I'm going to do some snooping and ask support about it. It would really suck if the entire bonus needs to be cleared to earn any of it.

J

Justinawe12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got 4th in the Carbon $500 guaranteed Daily Dollar Dazzler for a decent payout of $38.08. Kind of sucks that I'm bubbling on top 3, but making final table is still sweet.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Random MTT brag poast, BBB is so passe.

Sitting here tonight railing both the league game and Debi going deep in the VDS Ladies Event, and figured what the hell, I'll take a shot at an MTT. Why not the $2000 GTD on Lock for $11? Why yes, don't mind if I do.

Bink!

snap_2012.11.13_05h40m26s_001_Tournament-12728922.png

Not my biggest score by far, but it's been awhile, the MTT gears are a little rusty. :)

I ran so good it was sick. Won like every flip, and got money in bad more than I can remember. Once the bubble burst after about 2.5 hours or so I remembered why I really disliked MTTs, lol, and just became a major aggrotard. Figured I'd set myself up to win it or go home with whatever they gave me.

Speaking of sick hands, the one that sealed it was with 6 left. Too lazy to post the HH, but I was the big stack with like 140k and opened A4c OTB -- I had been a stealing fool, my stats at this table after 95 hands was 30/28/32(AF)/60(Steal). 2nd stack (~92k) in the BB 3bets. He had played back at me a couple times before so I figure he's 3betting light given my image, so I resteal shove the farm. He snaps off with AQo. 4 in the door, dontcha know. I felt kinda bad. Just for a second though. Having more than 50% of the chips in play 5 handed made me feel good again. :D

HU lasted one hand. Opened A5c, villain shoves KJ, flop comes A5x. :)

J

Justinawe12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice win dmorris. I just placed 12th/204 in the Carbon 1.75K guaranteed $3.30 buy in (plus 1 add on) for a prize of $31.06.

mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I originally assumed it would clear in $20 increments like it used to... but I just cleared my first $20 and nothing was released.

I'm going to do some snooping and ask support about it. It would really suck if the entire bonus needs to be cleared to earn any of it.

Just a follow-up on this -- still waiting on a reply from FTP Support. Well, I actually got two replies but neither of them addressed my actual question. They then sent a third reply saying they are forwarding my question to another department and to not expect a speedy reply.

FTP support still be FTP support. :shot:

I was hoping that pokerstars would have put their support know-how into the new FTP, but I guess it will take them time to restructure. One can only hope that support will improve after this initial adjustment period.

I'm kind of just assuming though that we won't be able to earn any partial bonuses and that the mid-year bonus will have to be cleared in full... which makes me glad that my bonus wasn't any higher than it is.

BTW, I played in about a dozen or so of the deal-me-in freeroll donkaments... and have about $5 to show for it lol. Anyone with a big score from those? Final table in the $10k ones had some pretty decent payouts.

L

lukyl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those DMI freerolls were brutal for me, just suckout after suck out =p, busted 2 of the 10k ones with KK late on in the payout heading to something slightly decent for money to pocket 10s and pocket 7s. And all the other ones were just mine fields of ATC all ins i couldn't survive through.

J

Justinawe12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ran deep in the MOSS 10K guaranteed last night. Made it to about 50 people left, when I went all in with 5s, and the guy calls with 7s. Won $22, which is pretty good for only a $2 buyin.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm kind of just assuming though that we won't be able to earn any partial bonuses and that the mid-year bonus will have to be cleared in full... which makes me glad that my bonus wasn't any higher than it is.

LOL - I'm getting nothing if that's the case then. There is exactly zero chance of me clearing the whole thing.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
first sunday grind in a while, forgot how soul crushing over calls are