Mystery Bounty (MB) versus Progressive Knockout (PKO)

Appropriate reward

• Mystery Bounty

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • PKO

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have yet to play a mystery bounty event. For people playing for profit they add another element of variance due to the random size of the bounty. Pretty much like the popular lottery style Spin n Gos. This is bad inself, but if they attract more recreational players, they might be softer than a similar buyin PKO, which is of course good.

For people playing for fun, asking which games are "best", is like asking, if you should eat icecream or beef. Its a matter of personal preference, so each player should just play, whatever they enjoy the most. The only thing, that matter, is to make a poker budget and stick to it, so that your hobby dont end up causing financial problems :)

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played both, I like them, but in the case of the MB it is true that I think it generates a little more emotion for eliminating a player, but I still feel that it can be a little unfair with the bounty prizes (I will use "unfair" although I'm not sure if that's the word I'm looking for), I think PKOs are a little fairer in reference to bountys, PKO❤️
Hello, yes PKO seems to be more fair but even eliminating several players at the beginning of the tournament and being eliminated close to the final positions leaves us with no good values of PKO bouynts and so it could be that when you or I win a huge reward envelope we will change our idea, just imagine a beautiful fortune!♥️

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There is certainly more money in progressive knockout, but mystery is also an interesting idea with a random win.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Omg these mystery bounties now have reached pokerstars 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
PKO. I don't find Mystery Bounties that much fun in their current state, takes too long to reach that knockout stage and even then people just go crazy for the mystery bounties despite most of the time they are not that valuable. Too much like a lotto to go for the bounty. Make them hyper-turbos with mystery bounties already at the start I would probably love them.

I still hope that the sites that don't have them yet, won't add them even if they were gonna add them to hyper-turbos.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the Mystery Bounty tournaments, because I think they are more fun because of the surprise factor. It also can be because in the few times I've played the Mystery Bounty tournaments I've won some good bounties.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello! I've given my vote. I've played, although not much in both formats, and I agree that PKO is more attractive in terms of knockout rewards. Although Mystery Bounty is enticing, the path to conversions is really long. I haven't received anything good yet. However, I won't stop playing and desiring to win in both formats!🔥🔥🔥🔥💥💥💥💥

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To me pko is better to play regularly, I also like to play some mystery bounty in the session despite the big envelopes not falling into my account..lol the fact that it is possible to win the biggest prize in the envelope makes some crazy hands happen as soon as the game starts mysterious mode🥊💰🍻