Mystery Bounty (MB) versus Progressive Knockout (PKO)

Appropriate reward

• Mystery Bounty

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • PKO

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters
rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I launched this survey so that we poker players can reflect on the best way to award prizes in tournaments with bounty. The surprise in the winning envelope $ x the control of perception of the value of opponents' eliminations at the tables played?

Last edited by a moderator:
G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
It's easier to make bounties in a pko but mystery bounties are more fun

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's easier to make bounties in a pko but mystery bounties are more fun
Seeing the envelope open is so much fun, you might fall back with excitement! PKO is easier to see doletas $ just go right at the beginning.

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I launched this survey so that we poker players can reflect on the best way to award prizes in tournaments with bouynt. The surprise in the winning envelope $ x the control of perception of the value of opponents' eliminations at the tables played?
i like more PKO cause you can take some cash back more times,and the mystery you need gain more position

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like more PKO cause you can take some cash back more times,and the mystery you need gain more position
Yes, PKO is great for those who play well at the beginning of the tournament.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
i like more PKO , The Mystery Bounty's are not faire need more of luck.

C

canbora

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The PKO is better overall. But I'd be fibbing if i said the mystery wasnt fun too. I've actually had the privilege of getting the first place mystery envelope. That was incredible. I've also won a mystery before. I've final tabled many times.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I like PKO tournaments more, I feel that there is more balance, I think that the mystery bountys are a little more "exciting" because of the expectation of winning a very very good bounty, but that only makes the players commit more crazy things than in PKO tournaments

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In fact, I just got a ticket for 109. and I'll play the mystery rewards tournament on Sunday, we'll see how it turns out.

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
O prêmio misterioso é tentador, mas acredito que para calcular o possível equity precisamos saber o risco que estamos dispostos a correr e prefiro o PKO por esse motivo.
Yes, same as my vote but if you change your mind It can also be a great gaming prospect with big prizes by opening MB envelopes!

In fact, I just got a ticket for 109. and I'll play the mystery rewards tournament on Sunday, we'll see how it turns out.
Very cool, I've played Sunday Million a few times 《maybe 5 times》and all with won tickets. The last time I participated was in the 1st Mustery Bouynt Sunday Million and I placed +- 6,000 and the tournament had around 16,000 players. I stayed a long way from opening the envelopes. I think that in a MB tournament the envelopes could start to be opened when the number of players remaining for the final prize reaches 30% of the total number of players. In a field of 10,000 players, once there are 3,000 players left, the envelopes could start to be distributed!

If river good cards in the long run it can be very profitable to play with players who commit follies. One day the good luck will come!
I like PKO tournaments more, I feel that there is more balance, I think that the mystery bountys are a little more "exciting" because of the expectation of winning a very very good bounty, but that only makes the players commit more crazy things than in PKO tournaments

The PKO is better overall. But I'd be fibbing if i said the mystery wasnt fun too. I've actually had the privilege of getting the first place mystery envelope. That was incredible. I've also won a mystery before. I've final tabled many times.
Getting into the rhythm of opening several envelopes in several tournaments must be wonderful and there is no way not to get great prizes, there are several good bonuses. I haven't had the opportunity to open many good envelopes "for now" as I hope to get huge jackpots!

I like to know who I'm aiming for😎👍
It's much better to know what you're going to risk.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I thought about it pretty recently in the light of the recent rise of MB popularity and me playing a lot of these MB tournaments where I knocked quite a few players. And honestly I don't get this popularity. Definitely, it's a new and fun format, but the prize distribution is awful. One has to play very long tournaments for a half of a prizepool only. The other half of the prizepool comes into play only after some time and is distributed so random that it's silly, while one half of these bounties goes to just one luckbox player (I exaggerated calculations a bit, but not too much). It's seems like a waste of time for a little reward and a bit of a robbery.

PKO is a lot better and a lot more rewarding for an average player than this Mystery Bounty format where it's not clear how to win the second half of prizepool.

PKO>>>>>>MB

Last edited:
rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mystery bounty is fun and exciting but I still like progressive knock out a tad but more.
I think if you open good envelopes you might change your mind and prefer MB!

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I launched this survey so that we poker players can reflect on the best way to award prizes in tournaments with bounty. The surprise in the winning envelope $ x the control of perception of the value of opponents' eliminations at the tables played?
I've played both, but I have a penchant for mystery 60% vs. PKO's 40%

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought about it pretty recently in the light of the recent rise of MB popularity and me playing a lot of these MB tournaments where I knocked quite a few players. And honestly I don't get this popularity. Definitely, it's a new and fun format, but the prize distribution is awful. One has to play very long tournaments for a half of a prizepool only. The other half of the prizepool comes into play only after some time and is distributed so random that it's silly, while one half of these bounties goes to just one luckbox player (I exaggerated calculations a bit, but not too much). It's seems like a waste of time for a little reward and a bit of a robbery.

PKO is a lot better and a lot more rewarding for an average player than this Mystery Bounty format where it's not clear how to win the second half of prizepool.

PKO>>>>>>MB
You understand a lot about it but forgot to vote in the poll. MB seems unfair but it is very glorious if it wins big prizes!

I've played both, but I have a penchant for mystery 60% vs. PKO's 40%
Congratulations, great players know how to wait for the big prize!

I ask that everyone who visits the page vote in the poll, they can even change their mind and vote for the other option and then change their vote again, but don't forget to participate in the poll!

rei signo

rei signo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I voted before making the post 😀
Of course, congratulations on the post as it is very enlightening, but we have others going through the poll and not giving their vote. You can't be silly and stop giving your opinion, just by voting and it's very important to give your opinion in a post about the poll to improve the vision of us players!

KK in the 3rd hand is very suspicious to play and lose so the best option is to call the opponent's low raise and wait to turn the flop and when turning the A on the flop you should abandon the hand and move on to other rounds!

KK in the 3rd hand is very suspicious to play and lose so the best option is to call the opponent's low raise and wait to turn the flop and when turning the A on the flop you should abandon the hand and move on to other rounds!
Message about the message from the player who stepson here on the page, outraged at having lost the Sundaymillion today with KK in the 3rd hand!

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have played both, I like them, but in the case of the MB it is true that I think it generates a little more emotion for eliminating a player, but I still feel that it can be a little unfair with the bounty prizes (I will use "unfair" although I'm not sure if that's the word I'm looking for), I think PKOs are a little fairer in reference to bountys, PKO❤️