BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Preflop was a big mistake... it's way too loose to call such a big raise(6x the open bet) and it was for more then 10% of your stack... on the flop again, you can't call a pot size bet with just an open-ended and an overcard- mistake again but IMO not as big as the preflop play... you got a really good turn and you have to go with it, unlucky that your opponent hit a 2-outer... in the end, IMO, it was a hand that you should have gotten away preflop or on the flop.

GL all at the tables :)

T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it doesn’t matter what luck you have if you constantly make mistakes

T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but I must add that without luck AK you will lose at 7 2)

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Mistake more likely, 3bet from a player on SB often means powerful hand. It was clear you were behind preflop and on flop. All you had is position, but initiative is more important.

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mistake more likely, 3bet from a player on SB often means powerful hand. It was clear you were behind preflop and on flop. All you had is position, but initiative is more important.
As I said already, for me this line of villains play in freeroll often means bluff.
If I have not notes on him.

T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sat at the final table today. a couple of queens came to the joy, I raised. I was reraised. I'm going all in. I see AK, river A. Should I have thrown queens preflop?

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Queen on the river is the bad luck, he only had 2 outs, but your call on his big preflop raise is a mistake.
You both made mistakes, but your opponent was luckier in the end.

podoloboq

podoloboq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can not explain, but apparently just happened little failure...:icon_pale

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that in this situation, no luck. But it was unnecessary to continue playing after the second rate increase to 12BB. I would throw a card.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, I would not have called the big raise with K8. To me many things can go wrong like being outkicked or have hidden trips on the flop.

However when you called the raise you had a two way straight draw on the flop and basically is pot committed. Whatever hit the board is now luck.

To sum up. I would not have called the big raise. I am more tight on the range of hands.

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you should fold before the flop and it's a main error, but you had a great chance to win after the flop and so hard to fold this hand, but a Lady like an Ace on the river. Justice prevailed :dancing2::idea:
What is justice? It's means that pocket AA must win all the ways by justice as a better preflop hand?

T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 times in a row to lose on a pair of kings preflop. probably this is a mistake :)

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my opinion you paid too much preflop with K8s. after the flop you paid too much too much. even on the turn obtaining Top Pair you didn't have a kicker. You should have read your Purchase bets. I would have fold preflop in the rise big.

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would consider it a mistake. For me, Badbet is when I win on all streets and on the river I lose or a rare case that causes me to lose when I dominated the whole hand.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips

What is justice? It's means that pocket AA must win all the ways by justice as a better preflop hand?

The justice is that the strongest hand wins. You made a mistake and you paid for it. You can watch this guide https://www.cardschat.com/pkimg/guides/starting-hands-chart.pdf and https://www.cardschat.com/poker-starting-hands.php and it's means that pocket AA have 85% chance to win. You can swap places with your opponent and answer your question: "Mistake or bad luck?":idea:

R

Rad210

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mistake: I don't hate the call of the initial raise preflop, but you may be better off 3-betting as a bluff. After the SB puts in a big 3-bet you need to let it go. You're probably dominated and will often flop top pair bad kicker. Once the flop gives you an open ended straight draw and gives you a massive nut advantage (you can have all the sets and all the straights), you have 2 options: fold to the 810 bet or jam it in (I prefer a fold because I don't think you can get folds from overpairs with a jam). A call is terrible. Once you hit the king on the turn, you're now only losing to KK, AA, and AK (maybe KQ as a 3-bet bluff) from a standard 3-betting range, so easy call. The queen on the river sucks, but you could have avoided this spot all together by folding to the 3-bet.

R

Rad210

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sat at the final table today. a couple of queens came to the joy, I raised. I was reraised. I'm going all in. I see AK, river A. Should I have thrown queens preflop?

Nope...gotta win some flips to win a tournament.

N

nyeesssss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
preflop its a fold , trun you have to call , flop is kinda break even. It depends if u have some reads on the villain or not , if you think you have fold equity on flop you can even jam against very agressive players who will bluff with that sizing on flop.

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The justice is that the strongest hand wins. You made a mistake and you paid for it. You can watch this guide https://www.cardschat.com/pkimg/guides/starting-hands-chart.pdf and https://www.cardschat.com/poker-starting-hands.php and it's means that pocket AA have 85% chance to win. You can swap places with your opponent and answer your question: "Mistake or bad luck?":idea:
This is only variance - justice not work at all in poker

https://www.boomplayer.com/32647706_159D5EDE60

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mistake that you call preflopp, but bad luck at the game.