aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi Antonio.

If you're honest, you'll remember other times when you were the lucky one on the river. There's nothing unusual here.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I have,it was not fun and it will happen again.My experience is that playing good in the long run is the key to being able to deal with losing on the last card sometimes.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's an unpleasant feeling, especially when you're carrying everything to the last card and the villain takes it.
These are things that happen in poker that make you very angry...

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've won and lost several times on the river. It is at these times that I think the luck factor kicks in, for better or for worse.

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The river giveth and the river taketh away...it cuts both ways, but it always seem to hurt more when they beat you on the river...especially when it is runner-runner.

Trismegisto

Trismegisto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Of course, it's part of the game, dont make it tilt you and you will evolve

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
every day this happens to me i try not to look at the screen on all in so i don't get angry

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Just don't focus on this hand. I'm sure you also "came" such gifts on the river - try to remember them too. Good luck at the tables!

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
ing for all poker players, the problem is we remember only the loses
It is normally called "The River" So called because it comes from "The River of Dreams" Quote, and believe me it can be a nightmare, I was involved in a hand with the Ace of diamonds in my hand and by the Turn I had the Nut flush, facing a bet from my opponent I shove all-in and they called, when He turned 2 pair, I felt sure I had him beat, only for him to spike a Full house on the River.
It is never over until that River card is dealt and I have lost count of how many times I have been crushed by that last card. But it also happens when I am in the opposite position holding a Draw and catching it on the River to beat 3 of a kind. So as they say "What comes around, goes around" So I cannot complain.
Great words!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It's okay, that's the nature of poker.Anyone can win or lose.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This happens to me as often as it happens to you and to everyone else , the most frustrating is when the opponent gets there with a runner runner!
I will never stop saying that , put volume and you will not over analyze every bad beat...
We can do nothing about the losing flips, right?

Put volume and if your plays are +EV in the long run you will see the result! :)

Antonioadv

Antonioadv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Olá.
Acho que essas situações acontecem com todos os jogadores às vezes. Também me lembro dessas mãos durante meu jogo.
I know it happens to other players, but it always happens to me ahahahaha

A

a1232

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Luck comes and goes, you just have to stick with it and keep improving

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
THE RIVER Is fatal for both sides, as I play in several tournaments, I'm tired of losing as well as winning, but without a doubt, winning is much better