Late registration starting chips

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think that it is advantage to wait for late reg compared to normal play. It is advantage compared to sit out from the beginning as you will at least not loos blinds but usually if you wait for late reg by the time you enter you will be with just several big blinds left which do not give you too much freedom to play. Moreover i have not seen a tournament with so long late reg window and so few players left at its end so that you can squeeze in the money by just waiting till the last possible moment.

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do both. I register last minute on some extra small prize pool tournaments, because I don't want to waste the 20-40 minutes to maybe win pennies more, but since it is free why not enter late and take a risk - did not cost any money and minimal time to try to build quick stack. If it has any decent prize pool, then I like to start at beginning and attempt to build some stack more slowly with less risk. Of course, if there is late registration + large add on amount (like 4 x starting chips) for low price, then maybe I would do that to. I am beginner, so still trying to figure it all out. :D

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everything is relative if you enter later the blind is higher and it is more difficult to move, it is better to start from the beginning, I only do that when I played leagues and early elimination you did not recommend rest points.

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I entered the game one minute before the end of registration. This is 888poker. I was stalling. And it was my fifth place in the tournament. About 30 bucks. Sometimes delaying time brings results.

Poker Chips - History of Chips