cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I do not know if there is a relationship over most of the times I got to itm or ft was just late with inscription ... or getting out of the game for some time while removing the maniacs fall apart ..... into play with players safe may disadvantage

R

roygor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most of the times I prefer to register in Early registration. (be cause i see more hands with small bets)

When i cant make it on time, Its late reg. for me.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stand by all who responded to this question. I love to be recorded at the beginning of the tournament. The reason is simple. While the blinds are small est more likely to increase your stack to choose a good card to play, look at the players. I can use the late registration only in case of late arrival in the tournament

D

dudu10grande

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is always the pros and cons, coming soon you will know better the players at your table, play more hands, have a healthy stack, but the pots will be small most of the time since coming later will have a smaller stack, not You have much time to meet the players, but pots will be in its high majority.

sar1767

sar1767

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer earlier registration than late

milencenov

milencenov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I forgot to add something important.

I will give the example with ACR.

There, they have re-entry tourneys, rebuy tourneys, and re-entry tourneys with extended rebuy-only period.

This distinguishment is VERY important.

Because it defines the way prize money is distributed. And hence - it influences a lot the worth of late versus early registration.

In re-entry tourneys, each re-entry is counted as NEW participant. so, the player count increases, while the effectively remaining players stay the same or decrease.
And near the end of re-entry period, the in-the-money places are many compared to the remaining players.
And it is worth to register in the last minute.

In rebuy tourneys, each rebuy is NOT counted as new player. So, the in-the-money places remain few compared to the remaining players and it is NOT good to register lately.

T

tcdukesdood

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If i'm joining in late, I usually see if I get paid if I double up and if theres a chance.

Luci

Luci

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the tournament is a KO one then u want to be there since from the begging to built your stack in order to get the bounties. If it s regular then in late reg i think is better cause u jump in just in the middle of action, but not too late :D

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Late. Start when the ante's kick in.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the fish leave early so you should show up early and help send the fish home

CroCop69

CroCop69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Use late reg for small tournaments . And 1st hand who I see I give All in if I have A+ >10 :) or if I have suited cards

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use late registration only if I late for the tournament, not like a strategy.
And I check information, so after late registration I lost more then win ))))
Make your own decision.

milencenov

milencenov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Use late reg for small tournaments . And 1st hand who I see I give All in if I have A+ >10 :) or if I have suited cards

LOL

A-10 and even A-J are too risky, especially from early position !

And I am really surprised that you would shove ANY suited cards !!!

S

skyllet

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion it depends on the tournaments

Vitaliy Popik

Vitaliy Popik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the best course early registration. You will be able to play with the players on the same chips. And when the tournament is already underway hour .. and .. you come sit with a short stack at the table, it's not good right?)

Only earlier registration :)