KT better than AT when short stacked ???

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is too general of an advice if thats the only thing said in the book about ur "very short" shoving range, i mean if he means like 5 or less bb which i consider very short, then this range is super tight and depends on position, ur shoving any q blind v blind with 5 bbs pretty much, and if A10 is def in the same category as the hands he mentioned, there are far better charts online these days then in any book you will find, just try to google it and find it depending on each spot that u are in and study it, short stack game isnt all that hard once you have the charts only issue is figuring out ICM and considering how it affects your play in those spots, obv you wont shove 10bbs blindvblind with AK if its on exact bubble of sattelite and there are people with 2-5bb stacks, but if its tourney ur shoving AK no matter the spot no matter the stage of the tourney coz its just too profitable to pass up

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These days that chart to me seems more like 15-25bb rejam range, ok maybe not qj off, but if opponent is super aggro, that can work aswell :)