Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm still a novice but just my thoughts. people tend to go aggressive on the first hand of tournaments which may make the read a little tricky, but the re-raise after the flop was probably a warning that they had something very strong, so though unlucky it was probably a mis-read as well

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Running KK into AA is a classic cooler, and it always sucks, weather it happen in the first hand of after 4 hours of play. But as others have said, the hand history is incomplete, and the line taken at least questionable, especially the decision to lead out on the flop after having just called preflop.

Everybody will lose a big pot, when they run KK into AA, but there is a big difference between losing 40% of our chips and all our chips. And maybe Hero actually lost to much, especially if the event started with deep stacks like 200BB. KK is not the nuts postflop, unless we flop top set on a dry board, which was apparently not the case here.

pokerace_1

pokerace_1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
all in in my opinion was superfluous I bf made a call I'm sorry that I flew out with the first hand:(

blef121

blef121

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well, I’ll say this, it’s not a bad game from you, I myself flew so much from the tournament, there are moments when little depends on you, because in poker, an opponent can always be better than you, especially with KK if I lose I won’t be sad because it’s worthy lose I did nothing stupidly for me stupidly drop QC most likely

S

StressMit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The betting tells you trips or AA. It's curious how one would think they got unlucky because they were beat by AA. AA would feel unlucky if he got beat by trip K's.
It's just Poker where you have to decipher every hand.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello

I don't think it's luck in the time I've been playing poker I've noticed that almost always when a player x at the table drops a pair automatically others have other pairs and the issue would be how good is your pair for example I had few chips t dropped pair of 2 to another dropped pair of 99 and another had pair of 77 and the cards were 972J2 and I won with the weakest hand with pokers of 2

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
really, this is not about luck. First hand all in flop with just one pair is madness. just like the vilain played bad too

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Remember! if you have a KK, then someone will always have AA)))

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's a shame to leave the tournament in the first hand, and even with such a good card, but this is poker and even with a pair of aces you have no 100% guarantee of winning!!! It's just not a pleasant episode in your poker career so don't get hung up on it!!!

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this case, it is impossible to answer unambiguously. If you play a lot, then you need to look at the opponent's statistics and notes. so it's unlucky. It's hard to get the КК out.