Chips
i play these with at least 100 BIs, just to give an example

Shufflin

Shufflin

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I too have found the Rush ODs uber-frustrating. I'd watch ur vids if they are edited down to semi-interesting spots -- maybe we can both learn something!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just an FYI I am in the process of writing a full out rush poker strategy eBook for sale soon.....I'll let everyone know about it closer to the when it is finished

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just an FYI I am in the process of writing a full out rush poker strategy eBook for sale soon.....I'll let everyone know about it closer to the when it is finished

Obv at a discount to investors ;)

E

Ewaf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Unbelievable. Played one game this morning, out early again due to having pocket Aces and some moron shoving with pocket 6's. OFCOURSE, he hits his trips on the flop, what else.

Losing hope :(

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had some success with the ME OD RUSH games by entering really really late. These let you enter thru level 5 which isn't really very bad. By that time you can get a good idea of what your prize can be, and how many entries you are up against.

I think I would prefer it if FullTilt had a separate section for the pure SnG's with 135 players and the ME OD games which are really not SnG's.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had some success with the ME OD RUSH games by entering really really late. These let you enter thru level 5 which isn't really very bad. By that time you can get a good idea of what your prize can be, and how many entries you are up against.

I think I would prefer it if FullTilt had a separate section for the pure SnG's with 135 players and the ME OD games which are really not SnG's.
Correct, in the majority of cases they turn into full fledged MTT's.

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
over about 300 of these I have an impossible to maintain 110% ROI. The $4.40s are crushable. People are willing to shove with such bad hands and you can just keep hitting quick fold until you get a really good hand early.

You can usually get a quick double up a lot.