***June SNG Thread***

F

Fmoltley232

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi I'm trying to get little bit more into sng's again because I've played them in a while but when I used to play i know what kind of player I was.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, not a bad month, but not what I was hoping. Between AB and FT I made $75.15 profit, ~$40 rakeback, and took 24th in the 15K RTR Freeroll for $90 for a grand total of +$205.50.

Most of it was just trying to adjust to the style my coach is trying to get me to play I think. Well, that and just some nasty beats in bad spots. But the first graph is my AB (maybe I should go back to playing there!) and the second is my FT graph.

AB- 76 games, $87.90 profit

FT- 244 games, $-12.75 profit
Dude, you need to check your HEM, you have missing games on your graph... like 10 games or whatever not completed, might be giving you inaccurate results, not that it matters too much.. but you at least want it to be accurate..

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. play 250 3.40 sng's and run really good... :D
2. play 750 6.50 turbos, and get rid of the stupid leaks in my game.
3. get some decent points in league games, stop drinking heavily the night before:D
4.Play in some MTT's if and when i have the time to do so.

1. still have a few days, i see no reason apart from laziness that i shouldnt finish the 250, i'm not going too well, playing pretty badly, and running into tops of ranges, still profiting but im running under expectation currently, still 50 games to play though :D

2.Nope, won't be playing any sng after this month, going to concentrate on limit holdem .
3. half done, i stopped drinking, but i didnt score many points for the team, im not a morning person haha.
4. played in two, got coolered in both... :D

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dude, you need to check your HEM, you have missing games on your graph... like 10 games or whatever not completed, might be giving you inaccurate results, not that it matters too much.. but you at least want it to be accurate..

Yeah, I've looked in my folders, and had AB send me all my games through email and d/l'd them too. But I can't seem to get them to take in HEM. I'm having no problem with Tilt though, and that's the only place I'm playing anymore, so I'm not too worried about it.

cardplayer52

cardplayer52

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I've looked in my folders, and had AB send me all my games through email and d/l'd them too. But I can't seem to get them to take in HEM. I'm having no problem with Tilt though, and that's the only place I'm playing anymore, so I'm not too worried about it.

if you find them you may have to add them manually. i know these are very small sample sizes but it seems you bust 8th and 9th(on FT anyway) alot. what i would do is grab all the 8th and 9th place finishes and review those games on a replayer.