I've won $5 from freerolls. What do I do now?

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bankrol ,, with a stone you start a house ,,, with a dollar you can do wonders, I would simply try to improve my study, solid strategy, not get in trouble and for now play more thai ... while luck favors me and I can enlarge my bankrool more ... patience, persevere and you will succeed ,, learn from your horrors ... never pay to lose ,, analyze and enjoy ,, this is the game ,, but what can you do if you can friends ... luck

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the replies. I read them all. I got the $1.20, so this time I'm going to sit on it awhile, and see if I can win a little more to add to it. GL you all

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok I've made it into the money two days in a row in CC/ACR freeroll, and I have about $5. So my question is this. What would you all do with that little bit of money? I think I have 3 options. I could sit on it and try to build it up more. I could play in the lowest cash table on the site, which is 2nl I think. I won $1.40 awhile back and run it up to $14, but lost it. I could also play one of the low buyin MTTs. So let me know your opinions. GL to you all in any games you play today.
You can play some sit and go or play a KO tournament with but.in 5$.

dannywaves

dannywaves

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me too, but I have been playing on Global poker.

What ive been doing is growing my bankroll little by little by playing micro cash games

and sizing up when I can go in those stakes 4x withouth having to worry about losing everything! thats just what i have been doing and my goal is to get to at least 300..

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I believe ACR has some "on demand" trnys that have a $.50 buy-in, you can try and run it up in one of those. The $.01/.02 ring games can be an easy double-up if you have a little patience. I think that there are some some reg trnys for $.50/.45/.25, little guarantees like $75-200. I hope that helps your options roster. GL. :icon_salu

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the replies you all. I read them all. Yesterday I was looking through the many MTTs on ACR, and besides the $375 GTD Turbo for $0.78, the $400 GTD Turbo for $1.20, there was one (I think) $400 GTD for $0.25. I bet that one is a long one. I don't think it will cover though. Anyway, I think I will go by my first mind this time, and sit on it until I add to it. That might take 6 months though LOL GL today

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome. I like the fast paced excitement. See you at the tables. I hope you get to make a real withdraw.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Congratulations on the wins! :congrats:

Personally, I'd build up more on freerolls...

Minimum $10 but better would be $50 or $100... :wink:

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Increase your bankroll and play your working limit without fanaticism. Play your best discipline and always remain in control of your emotions.:deal::D

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks again for the replies you guys. I got ACR open now, and looking around and seeing all these low buyin MTTs, Don't know if I can keep from playing one, even though I said I was going to sit on it for awhile. I really want you win some and put together a good BR like I have on my other money sites. I'm looking at a $1500 for $1.65. Starting with 50,000 chip and starts in 15 minutes, but you all I'm not playing before noon, as I have set for myself. GL all.

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too Much $$$

Ok I've made it into the money two days in a row in CC/ACR freeroll, and I have about $5. So my question is this. What would you all do with that little bit of money? I think I have 3 options. I could sit on it and try to build it up more. I could play in the lowest cash table on the site, which is 2nl I think. I won $1.40 awhile back and run it up to $14, but lost it. I could also play one of the low buyin MTTs. So let me know your opinions. GL to you all in any games you play today.

A real dilemma, one could enter a bunch of $1 SitN Gos, or perhaps a $5 Blitz. or consider a mortgage down payment, lol. just kidding enter and enjoy..:):):)

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You also could say you have an "infinite bankroll" for such little MTTs because you can always produce more freeroll money (= micro poker income stream)
thats why you dont really have just $5 and you could justify playing micro mtts
even if its in general too risky and not officially good BRM
Good luck!

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$5 is a very small bankroll. Keep playing freerolls and centrolls.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Spend on booze and hookers.
Im kidding, either continue playing freerols and building your bankroll, or start playing micro tournamets. On ACR there are tons and tons of micro mtts, 0.01, 0.12, 0.27, like literally 5 bucks is a whole bankroll for 0.12 mtts. Tons and tons of em you can play.
Also today its jackpot freeroll day so dont miss your chance to win more there.
Gl and hf my man.
:smokin:

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't play 1.65 mtts man. These are tough. And long. You gota feel the skilljump first. You gona lose those 5 bucks in no time. 3 mtts with no ITM is a usual thing. Especially if you only played feerolls before. Stick to 0.12 0.25 and pennyrolls instead.

p.s. Am i too late with my advices tho? You proly already broke by now aint ya?

Thanks again for the replies you guys. I got ACR open now, and looking around and seeing all these low buyin MTTs, Don't know if I can keep from playing one, even though I said I was going to sit on it for awhile. I really want you win some and put together a good BR like I have on my other money sites. I'm looking at a $1500 for $1.65. Starting with 50,000 chip and starts in 15 minutes, but you all I'm not playing before noon, as I have set for myself. GL all.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the replies you all. I read them all. I won another $1.20 the other day, and I'm just sitting on it. One thing is for sure, I can't build a BR with the way I played yesterday in the ACR/CC freeroll. Matter of fact, I played like crap the whole day. GL you all

M

Mariadelaluz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just continue to play it to win.

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would go with 9 person sit n go or 50 / 50 sit n go for smallest entries. These provide best odds of being ITM and building on your bankroll, GL

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can relate to this thread so hard. I won $5 in the ACR freerolls and been bouncing between 5 and 20 bucks since.

Shortstacking NL2 for 80-cents is life draining and I'm basically break even at it after 6000 hands. I am much more comfortable playing a 100BB stack so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. But I'm still surprised at how nitty the games are these days in the micros.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet on a highly certain baseball team to win, get 50% return on your money. Continue with that using the bank started. Continue to play poker and repeat the same process. If you are good at baseball, you should fare very well.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Make your way up sitngoes 45 players max it worked for me before.
Also if you are on PS try the grand tour might be interesting

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play another tournament with buy in and try to win.

roberton

roberton

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
keep playing now in higher stakes tournaments.

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would play satellites.
Since for cash games I think this is a small amount of money.
Better still play freerolls.

Freeroll Passwords