It's hard to win at final table..do you agree?

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The final table is hard to win. Sure, experienced players more chances. We should remember the strategy game for the final table.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Several times he won the final table of the tournament . If there is a map to win it - just . :smokin: :listen: :star: :D

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kk

how bout gettin there?thats the hard part aint it?

C

concoman710

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It can be tricky because something called ICM comes into play. It stands for independent chip modeling and it helps you translate the remaining chips into a dollar amount. Generally, avoiding stacks that can bust you is a simple piece of advice to think about.

M

martin17887

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're good enough to get to the final table, why not have the confidence to believe you can win!

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's not that it's difficult, it's bad moves we've made, reaching a final table with a few chips limits having mistakes, but if you arrive with good chips you can risk a little and be aggressive

AAdobAA

AAdobAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's hard to get to the final table, then anything is possible :)

C

Cblevs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel on a final table I'm only playing what I think can absolutely win. With less than 10BB I'm looking to push in with anything decent depending on who is already in the hand.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love playing final tables, I always have good results when I get to a final table, when I get to a final table I feel fulfilled and I feel comfortable, I do not know why it always happens to me, but I think the final tables are my specialty

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's hard to win at any table. silly question.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it is very difficult to win at the final table when you have a very small stack at the table and players under you raise the bet and raise and reraise, you need to try very hard or come to you always with a good card like AA - AK -KK -QQ- JJ , and when you have the biggest stack or the middle stack at the table it's not difficult to win and you can play on almost all normal cards and win and get 1 or 2 places!
Yep agreed completely.just play it like it was a normal sng that we have trained to do! people need to just stay calm

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's harder to get to him than to win on him.

P

PokerTraveler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
more practice and all will be

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Yes, it is very difficult to win at the final table when you have a very small stack at the table and players under you raise the bet and raise and reraise, you need to try very hard or come to you always with a good card like AA - AK -KK -QQ- JJ , and when you have the biggest stack or the middle stack at the table it's not difficult to win and you can play on almost all normal cards and win and get 1 or 2 places!

In agreement with you I would like to be in all the final tables, hahahaha :D:D:D:D:D

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it seems hard and other times it seems easy, think the play is more straightforward with the icm implications.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you come shortstacked to a final table, that sounds as if you have already reached your goal:You wanted to reach the final table!!! Maybe even folding AA, who knows?

Now that you are here, you have to put everything on the next playable hand, that's the cost for your success! Anybody bets besides the blinds? you are even in with 72o, that'll give you 4 times the chips :cool: Or you step aside and take next place :)
But don't wait for the others to play, there are 8 waiting for you !

Ok, you did it, you are back to middlestack, time for a strategy, you are still in the game !
:damnmate:

Last edited:
C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i don't agree, is easier to play in final table but you need some luck to win. it's harder to reach FT.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course it is hard thats why we love poker keep playing your solid game and try not to make any mistakes or loose play

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, its very difficult to win the final table. Lots of going all in....

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel more comfortable at the final table, because all in here is not as crazy as before, here people think more and want to get to higher, so if you do not have a super super-short stack, it will be much easier to win than just an all in and luck.

play with suited connectors or a small pair, and try to catch the set, straight or flush

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's poker. Good players, a bit of luck. You have to make plays to win, just well thought out ones.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when you get the final table that alone is accomplishment is a tourney i think if i get there depends on my chip stack if in the top half ill pay agressive if im short stacked i play tight and hope to get luckly

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the fact with the final table is that i guess they playstyle and ranges should be different for players no matter their playing style. and i do not agree that just reaching it it's an achivement. of course, winning it requires also a lot of luck but the real money are there, why not fight for it, after the struggle of getting there once in a longer while. the playjumps from first to 9th are very different so it's worth fighting for them, even playing unusual. i reached it twice and got 6th and 3rd so, from my experience, a payjump lower than 5th is a bad score, especially if you get there in the first 3-4 players.

RVlad17

RVlad17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience is the key if u have a big stack..

K

karlperron88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gotta steal the blinds every now and then, i like to show a good hand sometimes to let people think im only playing premium, then muck the bluffs to steal blinds