Is it possible to get up with a very small stack?

magik9118

magik9118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes u Can!!i did it already !!i droped To 50 chips and win the tourney

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it is possible, especially if you have a strong mentality, you will do it for sure. I have done it in one tournament from under 100 chips and the next two hands were in all-in because of the ''ante'' and won in both situations. Then I realised that I had a stack for only three hands, but did not rush to go all in the next hand and waited until the last chance and won again and I was again back in the business.

Patience!:)

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
if you are at the beginning of a tournament and have a small stack, play with a folding card with the main cards, which also depends on the position and observation of the players.

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Of course it is possible, and my most recent experience was just two weeks ago. Being all in with AJ suited with two projects both straight and flush, I finally went all in and faced AK losing the hand and leaving only 353 chips. My situation was starting the tournament and the total field reached approximately 3400 players. In short, I finished in MTT in position 60. Not bad after the fall of my bad start. Good luck at the tables.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

PatValShark

PatValShark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing prudently with a small stack can reap rewards, but I believe one must avoid going into a shell. Be aware of your blind cover comfort level and take risks accordingly. In other words you have to play a little slower and safer but dont paralyze oneself so the blind cover causes erratic play and panic.

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course its possible. Poker is like insvestments, if you have focus, discipline and much study.. in a long run you will get up ! Have several examples of people that started with a little bit and now achived your goals ! Stay focus man !

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course its possible. Poker is like insvestments, if you have focus, discipline and much study.. in a long run you will get up ! Have several examples of people that started with a little bit and now achived your goals ! Stay focus man !

Thank! You didn’t say anything about luck! And in Poker, luck is needed! Here's what happens when you're lucky, look, this is interesting and funny: https://www.boomplayer.com/ru/32588442_07208045BB

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you are at the beginning of a tournament and have a small stack, play with a folding card with the main cards, which also depends on the position and observation of the players.

Agree with you! But what about this case? Look, not everything depends on the knowledge of Poker, but luck is also necessary! It was random, but so funny:
https://www.boomplayer.com/ru/32588442_07208045BB :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::star:

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I won a sng from 5 chips so anything is possible ..

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you are in the tournament all the time, everything is possible,
two three hands are enough and it is back in the game.
I remember once that I lost all in and I got 1 BB
I managed to reach the final table :)

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Impossible is nothing. I saw a came back in a tournament from 45 chips left.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happened to me very often in spins.

This can happen to anyone who plays Lotto tournaments with fast-growing blinds.

Spins, Grand tour is a game of poker stars where even one blind is a very viable unit. But here the arrival of cards plays more of a role.

And in big tables, the positive thing is that You have several attempts to wait for a good card before the blinds come to you.:)

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember thinking I was down to 1BB and thinking just sit out and go but then dealt a pair I called all in and fortunately only one other player called and the player on BB was sitting out so I won that hand. Thinking now well I'm now sitting on 3BB I might as well continue. You just never assume you are out when you still short stacked carry on till you busted.

dunc1189

dunc1189

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've managed to do it once - 2BB left in an SNG and ended up winning it. 2nd place wasn't happy, I was hitting everything!

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it’s possible!! It’s difficult but you must don’t give up 🙂

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everything is possible...

Absolutely possible, it has happened to me several times, when unfortunately I have had a fiasco of cards and on the table they are very aggressive. Until the time comes when my chip bankroll can't take it anymore, I hope for a possible good hand, and I go all-in. I win one, and the next or subsequent move with a regular hand, all in again, and float. And then I gradually recover and reach the bubble and disciplinedly at the final table. :cool::cool:

A2ub3

A2ub3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah of course u can like u can built a massive bankroll with playing freerolls tournaments IT'S hard to get it but IT'S possible many Players dont enought credits to play so IT'S the only way to acheive it

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course it is possible, a friend won a tournament with only one chip, it was a live tournament and he had a chip of 50,000 points, and the blinds were 20,000/40000, he turned from there and won the tournament.

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course you can, the main thing is that the starting stack should be more than 10BB.

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if it can be lifted but only by putting a lot of bad bits. and being very lucky

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Small Stack

It is quite possible to go up with a small stack, even to take a prize if it is a tournament. We all need to remember geometric progression when we go all-in.

Dmitriy Mishin

Dmitriy Mishin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The correct application of the Push-Fold strategy will help you with this, train at ICM!

A

andrzejaa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Waiting for AA with a small stack, you will bleed out. By playing all in, you have a 50% chance of winning and doubl up.