Is it possible to get up with a very small stack?

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes it happens that you lose almost all the chips!
As I had:
https://www.boomplayer.com/ru/32006205_E4FA7BC9B3
:eek:
This is very sad! But is it worth it to get upset? Is it possible to get up with a very small stack?:trytofly:
What do you think? Or is this the end of the game for me?:tomato:

Let's do an experiment! Keep track of what happened!

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once upon a time I won SnG tournament from one cheap)

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I don't think its worth get into with only 15 in chips. The tail it would of been worth it at was the first time you tryed bluffing. you still had over a 1000 chips. The slow play would of been caught and you can still come back. I guess a 200 hor bet on river to keep him from betting.

thetzarofpoker

thetzarofpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes it happens that you lose almost all the chips!
As I had:
https://www.boomplayer.com/ru/32006205_E4FA7BC9B3
:eek:
This is very sad! But is it worth it to get upset? Is it possible to get up with a very small stack?:trytofly:
What do you think? Or is this the end of the game for me?:tomato:

Let's do an experiment! Keep track of what happened!

Absolutely with a lot of patiens and luck.. I`ve won many tournaments, been short stack, ones I had only 4 k blind were like 10k 20k... at final table.. on other occasion at just 20 minutes of a montly tournament begins 1 start with 180k, call an all in and lost I kept 29k... I won tournament..

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think its worth get into with only 15 in chips. The tail it would of been worth it at was the first time you tryed bluffing. you still had over a 1000 chips. The slow play would of been caught and you can still come back. I guess a 200 hor bet on river to keep him from betting.

You're right - I was wrong! :icon_pale Next will be the post as it was!:captain:

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was nearly out early in micro mills main event,turned last 68 chips back into over 3,500 in no time but still lost not long after.
But have also hit a final table as chip leader and gone to small stack on first hand,then i won like 13 all-ins in a row hehe and won the tourney,so the phrase never give up is well worth remembering if you are down but want it bad enough.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was the short stack with about 120 players left in todays 100 dollar cardschat daily freeroll on pokerstars and I ended up making the final table. I was the short stack at the beginning of the final table as well but in the end I won the tourney so it pays to not give up.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have dropped to very low chips in a tournament and I have thought of leaving the game but then I realise Im not out until I am really out. Sometimes I find myself crawling my way back into the tournament when initially I thought there was no hope in carrying on. So basically play all your chips that are left on the table.

yomarianob

yomarianob

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's always possible to come back! You're not done until you have no more chips.

Yesterday I was lucky enough to revive from 0,6bb to 18bb (avg stack was 30bb), it's very exciting.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s poker, miracles always happen in it.Unfortunately, many players are upset and give up.So you need to have patience, stamina and anger, then luck will smile at you:)

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Short Stack

Well as we all know anything is possible in poker :D So keep on keeping on :)))
Not sure how far 15 chips would take you and my guess would be not very far.

I have been down to 300 chips out of 2500 chip start and ended up in 6th place out of 148 players. Needless to say lots of luck I had as well as waiting to play a hand in a pot that would either knock me out of the tourney or multiple my chip total by at least 4 or 5 times.

As they say the dream never dies just the dreamer so until you have no chips you are still in the game

Best to ya at the tables ! :)

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IUAeh OAIUEH AOIUeh OIeh OIeah OIUEH aoIUehAEA so small you can not not !!!! but then what happened ?!

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course you can still go up from a short stack. If you can wait for an opportunity to go all in. From 10-15 BB I start looking for opportunities to put all my chips forward.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With the remaining chips you can climb but in 1 case out of 1000 and whether it is worth spending time on it all depends on the tournament and prizes.In your case, a free Freeroll and do not even think ))).

G

GlassChamp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
its Possible

If you get a run or 1 premium hand each round you can win the tourney as smallest stack

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is definitely very possible to come back from a very small stack in a MTT. There have been several times that I've done it. I can remember one tournament where we started with around 300 people and I lost a huge pot early on with a bad beat. It took me down to one $5 chip. I spun that one chip all the way up and made the final table. I think I ended up finishing 3rd if I remember right. Good Luck.

Vorem

Vorem

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anything is possible in poker)
a lot depends on luck