Is it a problem to play more than one tournament a day?

E

ErrolCartwright

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think many people do it. Make sure it is not amounts that together make an amount you wouldnt bet at once.

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So to be honest, every player is different .... I prefer to play 1 tournament because that's where I can concentrate and focus ... as soon as I play several tournaments, my concentration is easily lost and that has a negative effect on mine Game over

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So to be honest, every player is different .... I prefer to play 1 tournament because that's where I can concentrate and focus ... as soon as I play several tournaments, my concentration is easily lost and that has a negative effect on mine Game over

I play two tournaments at a time at most, but usually it's just one. I agree that it's easier to concentrate if I play just one.

ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online, I usually play two at a time, so I definitely think it's ok to play more than one tournament in a day.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I really just depends on the day and how I feel. Many nights I play 2 or 3 but usually 1 or 2 nights a week I play just 1 or even none. On the rare occasion I have played as many as 10 in a day. I dont recommend it thought. LOL As long as I am enjoying my self it does not really matter.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: not at all, I like to play between two and a maximum of 4 tournaments at the same time, the screen divided into 4 tables, and be fully concentrated ...

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No. My opinion is that everyone can play as many tournaments as they want.

S

StateDeParis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, you ca-n play how many mtt s you want and also are good and confortabile for you.

Leeyonah96

Leeyonah96

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play many tournament as you want. Do what you enjoy the most my friend. Good Luck

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a matter of focus and concentration.

If I play a tournament and pass the bubble and get into the money, I find it very hard to stay focused and play in the next tournament.

Normally I will start up to 4 freerolls on a Sunday and play them simultaneously.
After a short while I bee down to 3 and to 2 and so on.

Sometimes I will find a freeroll to play and then start another tournament $ 1-2 and play them simultaneously.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often play several tournaments daily
I know I do not have to do this
But I can not bring myself to order
Do you have the same problem as me? :mad:

To me playing multiple tables online is one of the biggest benefits of online play, it just takes experience getting used to focusing on multiple spots when necessary. If you have trouble multi-tabling it may be worth limiting yourself to 2 MTTs with a slow structure. Once you adjust to making decisions with less pressure you could add more tables or try faster structures where you'll be playing more hands with a shorter stack.

Good luck!

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think there is nothing wrong with playing multiple tournaments on the same day when I normally play 3-5 tournaments in the day, but you have to know when to stop if you feel tired or your game is crashing and it is something that is not usual then. it means that the time has come for a break.