Is it a problem to play more than one tournament a day?

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no problem in playing an extra tournament or two per day, but it is welcome

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. Do it all the time. But usually take a rest in between.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often play several tournaments daily
I know I do not have to do this
But I can not bring myself to order
Do you have the same problem as me? :mad:

Not at all, I prefer to play 3-4 tourneys in the same time - there are several reasons for it, like run out later from patiance, I can focus fully for the tables etc. - , as I play 30-40% hyper and turbo, too, I usually play daily 8-15, sometimes more, if I take a 'satellite day'. By the way depends on person and level, if I would play mid, high stakes tourneys, I definitely would play less, but in micro, low level it is working fine for me.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is an old post but still a relevant topic. If you are playing for fun, you obviously dont want to let poker consume all your time. But how much is to much is very individual, and it can certainly be more than one tournament per day. Especially since you can multi table online. And if you play for profit, you NEED to put in volume, which mean way more than just one tournament per session. Could be 10 tournaments maybe depending on, how it goes. The more early bust-outs, the more tournaments I usually end up playing per session.

Mityamoriss

Mityamoriss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play as many tournaments as you want,me personally get tired after 3-4 tournaments

4e kogo1

4e kogo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

all poker players start small,but I passed this stage and at the moment I will just be bored to play one tournament,I load up as many tournaments as I can take out and playing at the same time at my level and to you in the future this will happen, you most importantly play on the bankroll)

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On line poker a think it’s possible.
But live poker I thin to be better okay only tournament.

But, if you want to arrived more near at final table, is better you have the concentration in only a tournament

shim36

shim36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're playing poker strategically, you should be actively involved!

T

TriszPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 is very boring, usually run 5-6 at a time, so I can only play playable hands. If I would have to wait for hands on 1 table only, I would either be bored to death or play too wide and bad ranges.

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
In germany we now only can play 4 tables at the same time...Sometimes i miss the time before that new order of the law... :(

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play two tournaments at the same time at most, although I have played three a couple of times in the past.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My record is 14 tournaments in one day (I did badly in all of them)

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! It depends on the purpose of the game. If the goal is to achieve the maximum result, learn something, make a profit, then there is little point in one tournament. If you want to have fun or play a freeroll while watching a TV series, you can also play one tournament.

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It has happened to me that since I got access to the cardschat freerolls, I started to play more but the earnings after I finished playing go away like foam some advice to improve my control? ��

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that there is nothing wrong with playing several tournaments in a day, as long as you feel able to do so, one day I read something about how ideal it is for the player to be rested before playing a tournament and especially if that person has planned to play tournaments that are long-lasting, I really don't remember much of what the article said, but that's very true, I have played tournaments on days when I'm exhausted and I can't be 100% concentrated, always keep in mind that so good do you feel before signing up for a tournament

Leeyonah96

Leeyonah96

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on you if you can handle more tournaments and make sure you don’t have more loses than wins

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s definitely not a problem to play as many tournaments as you want on a daily basis. If you have free time and if that is what fulfills you, go ahead.

Blackchipp

Blackchipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play 3 in the same time, no problem to me, some players play 16 tables in same time, so...

P

PointedTip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the tournament... important higher stakes I prefer to focus (1 table), freerolls I can have 3-4 windows opened and still play relatively well. I used to be able to play more, but some sites adjusted their times to make decisions. If you are timing-out on a table or 2, you are over your limit.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it all depends on you how you develop yourself in the game.if today you feel that you can not play more than one tournament a day, then look for motivation for development.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone plays as many tournaments as they want and as many tournaments as they can each day.

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on whether you lose a lot of money and whether you have other things to do that are more important. If you are making a profit and it is not hindering you in your daily life I see no reason to stop.

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play up to a few a day and maybe a couple of SNG's or a little bit of cash table play along with it. Some days I don't play at all. Some days I play more.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I play a maximum of 2 tournaments per day. Others may play more games, it all depends on the mood and adherence to bankroll management:)

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no problem to play 3-4 tournaments a day. Depends on run in each tournament.