I play endless hours to win freeroll is it good enough??

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This depends on if you win at cash, if you dont maybe stick to freerolls until you are rolled to move up in mtt buyin.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you spend so much time trying to win some money in freerolls, then I think you should not immediately go and play cash games on them. This is a completely different discipline, and the skills gained in freerolls are not enough for you to compete even at nano-limits. You either need to learn how to play cash games or just start playing cheap tournaments.

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think not, you first need to make a game for yourself and analyze it in freerolls, I wish you success

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Only if you can multitask. You won't win a fortune or even your rent money here but that isn't what CardsChat is about.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play day and night just to win a freeroll so that I can have some money to play in real cash games is it even worth it?
In the very distant past, I also played many hours to win freerolls, good advice, know how to choose freerolls, and stay on Cardschat you will always have the best Freerolls, success and good luck

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have never made a deposit on any Poker Site so I cannot lose my money.
Of course you can play on all sites without depositing, but as far as I know, some sites require a minimum deposit in order to withdraw.

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes but my advice is to win a good amount of money from freerolls then start playing microstakes, otherwise you'll keep losing the money you cash

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I think freerolls from Cardschat are the best to improve your skills, and when you get some money from there you can play with real money to probe your skills and improve.
Good luck.

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I recommend to put some money in the game in your favourite room .
To just have a little bankroll at least and play what u like
To just play from zero takes lots of time but it's your choice.

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not good enough, you need to also study the techniques for long periods and pay attention to your quality of life, good games! :cool::D

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
It is not good enough, you need to also study the techniques for long periods and pay attention to your quality of life, good games! :cool::D
What kind of techniques mate?
Ninja technique?😂

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play day and night just to win a freeroll so that I can have some money to play in real cash games is it even worth it?

Your quality of play can improve over time by playing Freerolls, but if you really want to improve at poker more quickly, I suggest you check out the FORUM categories: Poker Strategy and Our Events.

Freeroll playing often is more like BINGO and requires more luck than skill. Playing Freerolls "only" can actually be detrimental to improving quality poker skills....bad playing habits can migrate to your game. Good luck and skill to you. Namaste

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
Your quality of play can improve over time by playing Freerolls, but if you really want to improve at poker more quickly, I suggest you check out the FORUM categories: Poker Strategy and Our Events.

Freeroll playing often is more like BINGO and requires more luck than skill. Playing Freerolls "only" can actually be detrimental to improving quality poker skills....bad playing habits can migrate to your game. Good luck and skill to you. Namaste
Namaste 🙏
Thankyoufor this lovely message❤️

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you're feeling the need to question this, why not just make a deposit? (on most sites it is typically MUCH easier to withdrawl your winnings if you've previously made a deposit... on some sites it's mandatory).
imo (& this is what I chose to do)
Deposit so you can play what you want to play and when you want to play it. You can also continue to play freerolls after making a deposit, giving you the option to do both!

fwiw, many players play for the enjoyment of the game & not solely for the money that can be won from it (in many (most?) cases it just wouldn't be worth it)

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
If you're feeling the need to question this, why not just make a deposit? (on most sites it is typically MUCH easier to withdrawl your winnings if you've previously made a deposit... on some sites it's mandatory).
imo (& this is what I chose to do)
Deposit so you can play what you want to play and when you want to play it. You can also continue to play freerolls after making a deposit, giving you the option to do both!

fwiw, many players play for the enjoyment of the game & not solely for the money that can be won from it (in many (most?) cases it just wouldn't be worth it)
I am from Nepal so doing monetary transaction from my country is difficult since we don’t have Debit credit card which supports international payments.
If and only if I could deposit money I would have done that 2,3months ago.
So because of that reason I am bound to play freerolls so that I can make some money to make more money.
Hope you understand!!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am from Nepal so doing monetary transaction from my country is difficult since we don’t have Debit credit card which supports international payments.
So because of that reason I am bound to play freerolls so that I can make some money to make more money.
Hope you understand!!
Yes I do understand. It has gotten much harder for me to deposit /withdrawl on some sites vs. how it used to be 10years ago.
Direct bank transfer, gift cards, bitcoin, << these seem to be best in many cases

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hope you understand!!
Once you're able to play the Cardschat freerolls, it'll be much more worth it.

Keep posting.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you aren't having fun while doing it, I'd say that you are wasting your time regardless of how much money is involved or where you got it.

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The problem with this mindset is putting too much expectations on what a freeroll is. Freerolls are meant for practice without risking any money. They are not meant to make you rich, or to give you a reasonable amount of money.

When you play a freeroll, do it for the mere action of practicing what you've learned recently. If you get money, consider this a bonus. Then you start little by little getting more confidence to play micro tournaments. The very same thing will happen in micros though. Sometimes you will play a $1 tournament for 2 or 3 hours, and then you bust right after the bubble, and get just $2 or $3. If you look just from the money perspective, ok, this is a disaster. But if you look from the practicing and learning perspective, each tournament you play makes you stronger.

It's the same of playing a $0.25 45 players sit and go with 10 min blind levels. You will play for 2 hours, or 2h30, to get $3.25 if you get 1st place. From money perspective, this is terrible. But you need to think that this is learning, exercising your brain to take good decisions.

Later, when you get good and start having some bigger wins, you will start making something more from a money perspective. But don't think a bankroll grows fast. Bakrolls can have some boosts from time to time, when you hit 1st, 2nd or even 3rd in some tournament, but in general they grow slowly.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
If you are a free person, freed from family obligations, why not play freerolls all the time. I, too, as a beginner, dreamed of accumulating some money through freerolls and winning money for a comfortable old age with one blow. Alas, it did not work out yet, I hope your friend is more lucky. And so freerolls are a good opportunity to win good tickets to major tournaments from scratch.:cool:

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
If you only play freerolls, you can still get results, but the process may be slower. If you don't spend the winnings right away, you can accumulate a lot of money in a short time.