I play endless hours to win freeroll is it good enough??

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yep, You need to do the math and just pick up the best freerolls available. Day and night is too much, You need to take to the FT though.

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play day and night just to win a freeroll so that I can have some money to play in real cash games is it even worth it?
Try to find a balance. One or two freerolls a day is enough.
Keeps your motivaion longer at a normal level, suffering too many bad beats will make you leave the tables.

ramorleans

ramorleans

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on which one is more important to you, is the money you are trying to grind is worth the time you are spending it? Then there goes the answer ;)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
FT I don’t get it mate?

FT = Final Table and you should not strive to win every game, being ITM = In The Money is enough for many players, that's how they start building a bankroll from Zero.
I have done it on several sites over the Years simply because I made a promise to my Wife that I would not lose a penny, playing on-line Poker, I have cashed in many tournaments over the years and won a few, But I still have not lost a single penny of my own money.
I have never made a deposit on any poker site so I cannot lose my money. The only money I have lost is other players money, that I have already won!

Yes freerolls are worth it, if only for practice and learning the Game!
Good Luck.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you then lose all the money that you earned in freerolls, then all your efforts are in vain.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The important thing is not to give in to losing.
Try and try until you get enough money and enter many tournament to learn

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play day and night just to win a freeroll so that I can have some money to play in real cash games is it even worth it?
Of course you're doing the right thing! If you were playing day and night with real money, you would be in the negative with a high probability. Everyone can't win all the time... there are some plus players, but not many. So playing only freerolls is actually a good thing! No need to be shy about them. Someday you'll be telling your grandchildren how you won the Sunday Million by playing freerolls. :cool:(y):sneaky:

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it's worth it, I also play freerolls and I have some money from them

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It depends on the country where you live, in my case from Venezuela you can live only playing freerolls in various poker rooms

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you do not have enough money to live, then your actions are correct. In other cases, you do not need to burden yourself so much. You can't win much on freerolls. Of course, each country has its own ceiling.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is worth it if you get good ITM (in the money) most of the time. But I know for a fact that good ITM is few & far between playing those large field FR (freerolls).

Be active in CC (cardschat) & play the daily FR for several hours with a considerably small field & it is worth it!!!! You will not need to play any other FR again! It will change your life & you just need to be active in CC. Believe it bud! Thank me later.

Last edited:
Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
play the most profitable free tournaments that give the biggest prizes and take care of your health If you play these games a lot, then you spend a lot of time at the computer and your eyes are spoiling your back, you need to take care of your health first of all if there are good tournaments, of course, play them but playing all day long is too much

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
play the most profitable free tournaments that give the biggest prizes and take care of your health If you play these games a lot, then you spend a lot of time at the computer and your eyes are spoiling your back, you need to take care of your health first of all if there are good tournaments, of course, play them but playing all day long is too much
Thankyou so much mate I appreciate you kindness❤️

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely no. Freerolls are only for fun or practice not to make money. If you want to play cash games, then deposit $100, start with 2NL and see, how it goes. Freerolls are just a waste of time, since they dont even give that much relevant practice for cash games.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes, this is exactly what I did a year ago in the absence of the technical ability to make a minimum deposit. The only difference is that I needed the money to play MTT and not cash.

vladsink

vladsink

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
freerolls are a great option for those who have no money

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it´s worth if u don´t have money to invest at poker i guess

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on the quality of the freeroll whether it is worth playing or not. Some definitely are a waste of time. Some just take too much time for too little money. And with some like the ACR private streamers ones that ran last winter you can build a bankroll in a hurry and by late registering them you do not have that big of time committment unless you do well in them which is what you want.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The answer is very easy, it will always be worth playing the freerolls, but you have to be more selective, there are freerolls where the prizes are worth the effort, others not so much and I say that everything always adds up but I don't think it's very good to play just as you say day and night, you should have moments for your brain to relax a bit and you can rest, so many hours of games can be exhausting

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perseverance and work lead to success.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Only you yourself can answer this question. It all depends on how much you value your time.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I also play a lot of freerolls, besides being a little challenging it will still give you some money or a ticket to go to much bigger tournaments!(y)💲💲