kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
AA can be so discouraging. as we are excited the minute we get it and of course we fully expect to win and then reality strikes. Remember AA is a 85% overall favourite to win, but not 100%....As how to play I have min raised, 3bb raised and jammed with AA all with varying results, especially when you get a junk caller who catches everything...part of the game
Only against a single opponent.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
On the PS, there seems to be a special algorithm for the operation of the RNG, based on the temperature of the processor and the nature of the movement of your computer mouse. So when calling with AA, you need to know how often you need to twitch the mouse so that aces are not outdrawn by a weaker hand :D ))))

P.S. But the problem is that your opponent can also know how to move the mouse correctly so that the weakest hand wins... :p

online poker appears cynical at times...but I believe the software randomly predetermines the winner.

An hierarchical structure:

Player 1 is dealt the winning hand
Player 2, 2nd best
Player 6, third best ...all the way down.

You compete on that basis, with the hole and community cards a known. There is good evidence for believing this is how it is.

But when discussing it ...it's difficult to not come across as a "this is rigged" conspiracy theorist.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Someone says to call/raise/go all in when the time is bar is past the half - others say if you have AA you should not call/all in straight away as the system will make you lose, well…anybody can tell me their experiences in regards ?
My default play 85% of the time is to shove all in, kick the riff raff out and if everyone folds , I get the blinds and antes and don't end up whining that my AA got cracked. If someone calls I am a heavy favorite to double up or stack them.
The other 15% of the time I will do something different based on position, opponent , and other info. Without those conditions I am all in. My AA win far more than they lose. BTW I have mucked AA preflop, in satellite tourneys where 20% get a ticket and where I have big enough stack to fold my way to the ticket.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is very frustrating - especially with aces!!!!!! you still often get on the wave when you lose almost everything with monster cards in your hand...

max82nik

max82nik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
You're just out of luck. Raise or 3bet with AA every time and you will win a lot of chips along the way. All players have a bad line.

max82nik

max82nik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Someone says to call/raise/go all in when the time is bar is past the half - others say if you have AA you should not call/all in straight away as the system will make you lose, well…anybody can tell me their experiences in regards ?
You're just out of luck. Raise or 3bet with AA every time and you will win a lot of chips along the way. All players have a bad line.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
If I get AA I will go all in with anyone.. but there are situations where it probably is the better option to let them go.

Not easy but the more games you play, the more table scenarios you will be involved in and you can only learn on there