I have lost 4 times on 5 AA on my last 5 h tournament

power.city

power.city

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Someone says to call/raise/go all in when the time is bar is past the half - others say if you have AA you should not call/all in straight away as the system will make you lose, well…anybody can tell me their experiences in regards ?

szabbancsbet

szabbancsbet

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
most of the time, if I go all in preflop, I win with a pair of aces. I don't think you have to overthink it, obviously you can fail with it. If you deal a couple of rounds with a deck of cards at home, it will still happen that the ace pair will lose.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
That's right, if you have AA and you press call right away, you'll lose in a big case, so you need to think a little bit about this system in poker

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I dont even think about it when I have aces I just play them straight away.

My worst run of loses was 6 i a row all in preflop. The poker site........ The Aladdin poker room in Las Vegas.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I haven't heard that before today. I've heard that it's always good to wait a bit before playing, but that will influence the game, the cards, I can't believe that. As for losses, it's not always, but it can happen sometimes, especially if you play wrong, did you do everything right? Did you raise, 3 bet, 4 bet if necessary? If so, you played absolutely right and yet you lost patience, forward ball and good luck.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This brand is amazing. There really was a lot of bad luck in your case. In poker, anything can happen and if luck doesn't come, it's no use having good cards and good technique. Luck has to come along!

power.city

power.city

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I haven't heard that before today. I've heard that it's always good to wait a bit before playing, but that will influence the game, the cards, I can't believe that. As for losses, it's not always, but it can happen sometimes, especially if you play wrong, did you do everything right? Did you raise, 3 bet, 4 bet if necessary? If so, you played absolutely right and yet you lost patience, forward ball and good luck.
Sorry what you mean play wrong? I won’t give put an easy flop down to who doesn’t call my all in. Really, might have been the wrong sunday but re raising all in after opponent 3bet with J10 , they close a straight I started to believe really there was something wrong 😅

power.city

power.city

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
most of the time, if I go all in preflop, I win with a pair of aces. I don't think you have to overthink it, obviously you can fail with it. If you deal a couple of rounds with a deck of cards at home, it will still happen that the ace pair will lose.
Agreed . Just a bad day maybe got very frustrated after almost reaching the main 50’s 😅

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sorry, what did you mean by playing wrong? I'm not going to give an easy flop to someone who doesn't pay my all-in. Really, it may have been the wrong Sunday, but an all-in rematch after the 3bet opponent with J10, they close a streak. I started to really believe that something was wrong 😅
When you play Limp, I believe that you are playing wrong, when you pay the raise, I believe that you are playing wrong, when you give the opponent opportunities to achieve their fairness, you are playing wrong, so on, understand?

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Anything happens. Even with AA, unfortunately, there are failures. It's unavoidable

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
And how do you like my anti-record, when I lost 13 hands in a row with AA in one week? And by the way, I tried different options for entering the game with these cards, but the result was always the same, I lost. I hope your negative streak will not be as long as mine.:D:LOL:

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Someone says to call/raise/go all in when the time is bar is past the half - others say if you have AA you should not call/all in straight away as the system will make you lose, well…anybody can tell me their experiences in regards ?
Hi.
I can tell you, sometimes it happens. This has happened to all of us. The main thing is to continue to be patient and not pay attention to temporary difficulties. It just wasn't your day :)

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My worst run of loses was 6 i a row all in preflop.
Assuming that when all-in preflop that we have only one opponent, we get, given that the hand AA wins against a random hand in 85% of the cases:

p = (1-0.85)^6

This is the probability of losing 6 times in a row and it is about 0.001%

But if sometimes more than one opponent calls, then this probability will turn out to be greater.

----------------

My advice: close your eyes and pray to the poker gods by pressing call :p

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How many other hands you have the worst hand pre flop and win in showdown?

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In a multiway pot...Your equity with AA will decrease below 40%, but your EV will raise.

So, now you know that, which is the correct moment to shove with AA?

Niveau1

Niveau1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
AA have a maximum of 80% against another pair.
So it depends on how and when it has an all-in shove +EV.
If I am a middle stack in the bubble phase and an aggressive big stack is in the pot or behind me, I sometimes fold preflop. Learned hard by being bubble boy enough.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
So, now you know that, which is the correct moment to shove with AA?

On the PS, there seems to be a special algorithm for the operation of the RNG, based on the temperature of the processor and the nature of the movement of your computer mouse. So when calling with AA, you need to know how often you need to twitch the mouse so that aces are not outdrawn by a weaker hand :D ))))

P.S. But the problem is that your opponent can also know how to move the mouse correctly so that the weakest hand wins... :p

Last edited:
scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn't say anywhere that you would win one hundred percent.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It doesn't say anywhere that you would win one hundred percent.

Yes, 100% will not work!

But you can achieve with the help of well-adjusted mouse movements and with the help of impulse cooling of the processor at the right moments, that the frequency of winnings with AA will be in the region of 90% -95% )))

Last edited:
CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA can be so discouraging. as we are excited the minute we get it and of course we fully expect to win and then reality strikes. Remember AA is a 85% overall favourite to win, but not 100%....As how to play I have min raised, 3bb raised and jammed with AA all with varying results, especially when you get a junk caller who catches everything...part of the game

Svetluj

Svetluj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Part of the game. You need to play more