Hyper turbo guide thread

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well ur better than me at hypers so glad to hear u agree man! Lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah doubt it, just learning like everyone else. great to have discussion like this in here :) It's great when people disagree, then we get to see another side of things we may not have thought about before. :D

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree with what wiz said

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm probably folding KTo UTG because it's still relatively early in the blinds. Admittedly, I don't play the pokerstars structure with antes...so my pushing range may be too tight due to the antes.

I'd probably shove KJs and KJo would be my decision point.

Now you make it 4 handed, or you make the blinds 30/60 and KTo is back in the bottom of my UTG shoving range.

Either way, I agree it's close.

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm probably folding KTo UTG because it's still relatively early in the blinds. Admittedly, I don't play the pokerstars structure with antes...so my pushing range may be too tight due to the antes.

I'd probably shove KJs and KJo would be my decision point.

Now you make it 4 handed, or you make the blinds 30/60 and KTo is back in the bottom of my UTG shoving range.

Either way, I agree it's close.

If this was KJ suited this would be a lot closer than it is IMO. I play the carbon hypers but I really think we can fist pump snap fold this K10o. also folding K10s. Folding KJo. Am fine with either shoving or folding KJs. Then will always shove KQo+

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

alext9000

alext9000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very nice thread..I like hyper playin..because they finish so fast..most of the time I go all-in with premium hands..in the early steps to gain some chips..

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
basically the same stategy i use it wrks quite well except it doesnt wrk everytime when my :ad4: :as4: gets slaughtered by :2d4: :2h4: :2c4: lol tends to happen alot or jam :ad4: :10d4: n other guy jams :ah4: :2d4: n rivers a :2c4: smh

Think I see you in a lot of 1.1's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk