S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not played on GG so not familiar with their HUD. Presumably anything not green has a stat that is too high or low.

Seems you are quite tight preflop and not aggressive enough either. Should be open raising rather than limping and 3betting raises more than calling.

Bet frequencies dont look too bad on flop and turn.

River stats - I am not sure what WT and TAF are but these are red, which is presumably bad! WSD is won at showdown or went to showdown? So overall on the river I have no clue!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am also not playing on GG Poker, so also not sure about all the abbrevations. However starting with preflop there is a obvious thing for you to improve, which is your preflop aggression. A VPIP of 19% is sort of ok, although the best players have a higher VPIP in tournaments with antes or on shorthanded tables like 6-max. However a PFR of 10% is much to low as is a 3-bet of 5%.

With these stats you are essentially only 3-betting premium hands for value, and you are either limping or open folding hands, that should be raised. A PFR of 15-16% and 3-bet of 8% would be more reasonable given a VPIP of 19%. ATS is attempt to steal, and 20% is to low, which is not surpricing, when your overall PFR is only 10%. You need to open more hands from CO and BTN to get both numbers up.

As for your postflop stats you are C-betting the flop and turn quite a lot, but this almost certainly boiles back to preflop. When you only raise 10% of hands, you have a very strong range, when you get the chance to C-bet. So most likely you are not overbluffing, but you have fat value more often than a GTO player, and therefore your C-bet flop and turn is slightly high. FCB is presumably fold to C-bet and seem pretty normal. I dont know, what CCB or RCB are.

On the river WSD is Went to Showdown, and 39% is fairly high, which likely indicate a passive overall style. Instead of taking aggressive action, that ends the hand, you often check or call and therefore gets to showdown more often. I dont know, what WT or TAF means. To sum it up, you seem to be playing a tight and somewhat weak and passive style, which might be good enough to beat soft microstakes games. But in order to move up, you will need to ramp up your aggression and move closer to a GTO style especially preflop.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Awesome post and replies, I've been wondering about this kind of thing too. Hopefully you'll get a few more posts with some more pointers!!

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As mentioned by others, 10% PFR is too low if your vpip is 19%. I personally am fine with 19% vpip as nitty is 16-17% and loose being somewhere north of 25% at a 9 handed table so I think ideally you would want to be right in the middle at 21-22% but 19% will work. However, you are over calling too much which is why the 10% is not higher and at 5% 3 bet means you are not 3 bet bluffing enough. Against good players you should be striving to even out at a 22/18/8 type of line or so but against bad players your numbers arent terrible.

61% c bet % I think is a good number overall but against better players it is probably a bit too high and playing against bad players it is a bit too low. Looks like you double barrel 67% after c betting which is fine but I wouldnt go much higher than that unless you are rolling back your c betting a touch and generally are playing against call stations that you are value towning. You fold to c bets 54% which I think in the long run is too much but not way too much. I personally think in the 45% realm is better but you are also over calling a lot right now pre flop so that could have something to do with it. As with all of this it depends on the buy in level you play against and if your normal competition population read is nitty or aggressive but it seems to high to me. You only raise c bets 7% of the time which seems like its only value raises. Depending on the villain pool you might want to mix in some bluff raises over their c bets. That though is very player pool dependent and depends on your avg buy in size.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My GG Hud stats

So here are my stats. Quite similar to @G0930 in many ways, lots less hands.

1 thought I have is this. The problem with the colour coding is that you don't really know which way they are wrong, especially with middle colours. So therefore I thought it would help if more people share there's too. We can get more feedback this way and its helpful to see your own stats as opposed to others in terms of comparing and working out which way to improve. For example my Fold to C bet when compared to @G0930 's, I know I need to fold to C bet less. So I'm guessing I need to call more, maybe even raise more.

Finally, I think we can take the FCB (Fold to C bet), CCB (Call C bet) and RCB (raise to C bet) with a pinch of salt to be honest. They have to add up to 100% of course, so when you have 2 right, but one in red, you cant change one without altering the other 2, so it seems borderline perfection is required to be all green.

Also we have to consider this is just GG's idea of what is correct. Not saying they don't know, but these stats have to vary a lot depending on stakes. Thoughts on this are that having played quite a few low stakes games and especially the T$ games, these are games to play very very TAG, and heavy value bet, rather than aiming for more balance! However that doesn't mean I'm not missing out on some other small exploits that could improve my game even more, like maybe I can still ATS more!!

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
View attachment 352745

So here are my stats. Quite similar to @G0930 in many ways, lots less hands.

1 thought I have is this. The problem with the colour coding is that you don't really know which way they are wrong, especially with middle colours. So therefore I thought it would help if more people share there's too. We can get more feedback this way and its helpful to see your own stats as opposed to others in terms of comparing and working out which way to improve. For example my Fold to C bet when compared to @G0930 's, I know I need to fold to C bet less. So I'm guessing I need to call more, maybe even raise more.

Finally, I think we can take the FCB (Fold to C bet), CCB (Call C bet) and RCB (raise to C bet) with a pinch of salt to be honest. They have to add up to 100% of course, so when you have 2 right, but one in red, you cant change one without altering the other 2, so it seems borderline perfection is required to be all green.

Also we have to consider this is just GG's idea of what is correct. Not saying they don't know, but these stats have to vary a lot depending on stakes. Thoughts on this are that having played quite a few low stakes games and especially the T$ games, these are games to play very very TAG, and heavy value bet, rather than aiming for more balance! However that doesn't mean I'm not missing out on some other small exploits that could improve my game even more, like maybe I can still ATS more!!
Good input, I think there will be some kind of ideal average but I think mainly it's an orientation guide for one self .
You can't See full detailed Hud stats of your opponent during game (at least I haven't found out how) you only see stats for all hands played in the current mtt.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
My stats are similarly nitty as yours. 🤣

This is partly due to the fact that I often late reg and wait for hands to push which ofc is a smaller range than a regular PFR and also in some freerolls against the maniacs, I often tighten up. 😅

Screenshot 2024 01 30 18 14 35 34 4a3d5be43d9fc48d989b04c90c754760

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think your VPIP - PFR is a bit high, you may want to raise more and limp less.

Your ATS is pretty low, you can probably steal more.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Click on the Smart HUD (i) to get this explanation of terms

View attachment 352744
Ok so I was wrong about the river stats then. I am a bit confused about those low WT numbers, because if I remember correctly, in PT4 the number is supposed to be around 30% for cash game players. But perhaps its naturally lower for tournament players, since 3 forum members all have numbers between 11-16%. However if WSD is Won at Showdown, then a number far below 50% combined with a passive playing style is obviously problematic.

However over 34k hands there is still a lot of variation in river stats, since we dont get to the river that often. So maybe there is some amount of negative variance in that number. Like if we constantly run into the nuts, thats of course not ideal, but at the same time we cant really do much about it. So for now I would focus on preflop and try to get closer to a LAG or at least TAG style by 3-betting more and isolating limpers instead of limping behind. And then look at the postflop stats again, when preflop is fixed.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My stats are similarly nitty as yours. 🤣

This is partly due to the fact that I often late reg and wait for hands to push which ofc is a smaller range than a regular PFR and also in some freerolls against the maniacs, I often tighten up. 😅

View attachment 352764
Could also be a nationality thing, as I see many german players with such stats on pokerstars. G0930 is from austria, but thats sort of german as well. And maybe you just have a different playing style than us crazy northern europeans (famous Phil Helmuth rant) not to mention the brasilians :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
View attachment 352745

That struck me as quite weird as well looking at your stats. How can CCB and RCB on the flop both be spot on perfect but FCB so wrong, its shown in red? Which I suppose means completely off. Also what exactly is wrong with WSD 52%? That seems like a pretty solid number to me. So all in all I would take those colour markings with a grain of salt.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
So all in all I would take those colour markings with a grain of salt.
I did not compare with GTO but I sometimes get the feeling the colour coding should motivate you to play more hand/more aggressively, so all in all to get more action, which means more rake in cash games. 🤫

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting thread. Good Input and Feedback!

Keep Up The Good Work and Best of Luck at The Tables!

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Could also be a nationality thing, as I see many german players with such stats on Pokerstars. G0930 is from Austria, but thats sort of german as well. And maybe you just have a different playing style than us crazy northern europeans (famous Phil Helmuth rant) not to mention the brasilians :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah .. like Scottish are sort of Britains 😉

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pfr too low
cb too high for your pfr

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
pfr too low
cb too high for your pfr
Was thinking that too thanks for the input
I don't know, surely the c bet percentage can only be taken from when you already raise.....therefore meaning that you cannot have a C bet % that is too high, for a certain % of PFR. It can only be too high or too low, independent of the amount you raise pre.

I may consider going further, and say that this thinking is backwards entirely. Extreme example.....lets say you raise 80% hands, that means you can have almost any 2 cards and can therefore C bet almost any board, as you can legit rep whatever the flop comes.

I think the key here is if both of us 'should' be C betting more or less......we can only work this out I think if someone shares a green c bet percentage.

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm still fairly new to this HUD stuff...
I'd love opinions/advice on what to improve :)
View attachment 352694
Of all the laid ot data of the various ones I've seen used by people, whatever one that one is looks pretty cool and easy to quick glance at. Mind I'm clueless lol, I'm anti hub

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I only see that you could steal more. I don't feel confortable stealing with any two, but it is indicated to steal with a really open range.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Some similar things, although I believe it reaches 19~22 in VPIP...
These statistics are also counted even when we are AFK, so they tend to tend downwards.

As they said, we need to play more hands, especially from late position.
I believe that increasing the 3-bet % is also important because with 5% we will practically be doing this only as the top of the range and without many light raises.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Some similar things, although I believe it reaches 19~22 in VPIP...
These statistics are also counted even when we are AFK, so they tend to tend downwards.

As they said, we need to play more hands, especially from late position.
I believe that increasing the 3-bet % is also important because with 5% we will practically be doing this only as the top of the range and without many light raises.

View attachment 353071
True we played not enough hands to have a definitive idea of our play..
And apparently stats get reset after a year.
The amount displayed above is only the hands played so far in 2024