HUD experts needed

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These statistics are also counted even when we are AFK, so they tend to tend downwards.
What is AFK?
As they said, we need to play more hands, especially from late position.
15/10 is definitely more reasonable than 18/10, since you are mostly entering pots in an aggressive way. But it is very tight overall, unless you are doing a lot of sitting out, which will skew the stats.
I believe that increasing the 3-bet % is also important because with 5% we will practically be doing this only as the top of the range and without many light raises.
Exactly. The easiest way to ramp up your 3-bet is to look for more spots to rejam over an open raise, especially with a 15-20BB effective stack. But solvers also have a rejam range OOP even when up to 35BB deep. And early in an MTT, where stacks are deep, people are not showing all that much strenght by min-raising from HJ. So dont be afraid to attack them with some ligth 3-bets instead of taking the passive action of just calling.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Afk = away from keyboard, so sitting out which you already pointed out further below in your post that it'll skew the stats. :)
Yeah that definitely matters. As you know, I am always using a HUD. And if someone is sitting out an entire game, and its also the first time I play with them, then the HUD will show stats like VPIP 0 / PFR 0 over 87 hands. And then I actually take a note about it, so I dont think, this is the nittiest player in the world, if I come across them again :)