How is your emotional when you're close to the final table?

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I try hard to keep calm and continue playing normally, but it's not easy.
Of course, I'm happy to reach a final table, after all, that's the goal of the game, to reach the final table and, if possible, reach first place.
But I don't let the emotional side affect my game, I know how to control it very well. It is at this point in the game that you have to be as cool as possible and put your emotions aside.(y)

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play my game, because this is the easiest and I try not to get carried away with dangerous moves, but also not to get traped in a tight game with dead end!

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Feeling bad for the other players. Best possible decisions all the way through, big dreams with big stacks and then i happend and fishing to victory. (y)

nachopaulo

nachopaulo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
If you've already managed to get close to the final table, it's a sign that your emotions are very strong, otherwise you would have fallen much earlier, because there are many players who have to fall until they get close to the final table, and those who have a weaker emotional, most of the time, they are always first.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I try to be calm, I pass the most hands if I don't come with high pairs. And when I play with pairs loudly I go with caution, I only force it if I have AA and KK.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I try hard to keep calm and continue playing normally, but it's not easy.
I get a little anxious, but I try to control anxiety as much as possible so I don't get in the way and don't get distracted and don't miss the hands

"If math is important in poker, psychology is even more important" - Phil Gordon

dlmMD2

dlmMD2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I just chill out with a cigarrete and play.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to keep calm and avoid risky plays, that if I have the right amount of chips, if I have few chips I try to play more aggressively