How would you advise to play freerolls?

J

Jamuka7657

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In freerolls like this you will have to win many all-ins. You don't need to play super tight but keep in mind the hands you see other people shoving and try play a bit tighter than them.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I prefer to play such tournaments with a good hand. But often I see how a player wins with a weak hand. This is poker and so it happens.

M

mayoroftittycity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My general approach to these is to play as many as the site will allow. I will just play ultra tight and then when I receive a good hand, not be afraid to play it. You are often called with less. They become great with you get under 100 players because many of the players have no concept of tournament strategy

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the freerolls with a lot of players cant really play to tight. In smaller tournaments you can play tigher and be patient for hands to come. the bigger ones are I wait for hands that come in the later stages and the hands might hold up. I just find when you keep on getting moved from table to table ur luck runs out and that's why I wait for hands at the later stages.

S

supasonicjungle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have been having luck with freerolls being a complete noob that i am and i have been playing pretty much just best possible hands and playimg tight when needed and cashing in consistently but conservatively....i dont place very high but ive made enough to start playing the micro buyin tourneys and sit and go where available...

S

supasonicjungle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im actually learning a lot by playing just freerolls...poker is an incredible game to learn from scratch

L

laimisj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im actually learning a lot by playing just freerolls...poker is an incredible game to learn from scratch

I do agree that poker is an incredible game. Although many people believe that it is luck, but as I also learn more about it, I know that there is much more to it.

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
during freerolls with a lot of players you need to play very aggressively in the first hour and if you're lucky and will be able to create a big bankroll, there is already a chance to win the tournament because then there will be more or less adequate players

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In such games, there are almost no rules at the beginning ...))) all go for everything ..))
Try as long as possible to hold out and at the end of the game ..
you will have a chance to play poker ..))))))
:help:

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many novice players casually playing in freerolls. Until you enter the prize area, play only the best pocket cards, make sure you always have a positional advantage.

SageSight

SageSight

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on many factors like the number of players, the blind structure, the pay out structure, etc.

For the large 500-2000 player freerolls with 10-50 payouts aggressive play early on is not usually needed in that the first 1-2 hours the blinds probably will not add too much pressure. Surviving the following 2 hours after that is the trick. In general I play very conservatively in these and when I take a large lead I might expand my range which has worked well for me.

Betmakers

Betmakers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best strategy is to play tight before the end of late registration. After it will be eliminated not adequate players, and it is already possible in some places to apply an aggressive bluff.

Bebe Minu

Bebe Minu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Super job freeroll

Please,can somebody send me the password for Super job freeroll???
Thank you

Bebe Minu

Bebe Minu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Help

Please somebody let me know password for Super job freeroll???
For pokerstars today

Bebe Minu

Bebe Minu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nobody

Please,nobody can't tell me the password for Super job freeroll???

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is difficult to apply a strategy in free tournaments, most people do not take the tournament seriously and that is because they do not have to invest anything in the entrance of the tournament, the only thing they invest is the time in the game, to play this type of tournament you need: concentration and a lot of intuition, in some occasions you can apply some knowledge, everything depends on how the players are at the table..GL

B

BetterNot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in freerolls the first few hands often just come down to luck. So dont try to invest tomuch pre flop since your AK might be busted by a 3-7 or something like that. First part is surviving and trying to enlarge your stack. Once the crazy players are gone you can try to play more hands and begin winning.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tight!!!!!, but, try to build your BR early as possible.

Galmedic

Galmedic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Totally agree with you here
There’s way too many ppl try to just smash it and never works well for them in the long run

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play them to acquire a small stake for higher buy ins.
And to play tight as possible.

Elvin771

Elvin771

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll very hard to win something :icon_stud

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to each his own. I play at my pleasure more risk I try to play more aggressively in the general strategy of paid tournaments I have different.

Freeroll Passwords