Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
describe the styles and methods of the game that you use in free tournaments
I usually do not play freerolls that get too many players, in that kind of tournaments can not apply any technique, the most advisable and be very careful with the first hands because it is there where the multi accounts and bingoplayes go allin with the first hands, the CC tournaments they are different, because there is a good level of poker

S

supasonicjungle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree with being cautious in the beginning because of loose cannons...i play freerolls very tight

bstyles85

bstyles85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on how valuable your time is. If that isn't a concern, I'd advise playing mostly strong hands, raising them very big and betting very big postflop, since freeroll players don't usually fold and they won't catch on to you being tight. You could also add good drawing hands that you limp pre if you can get away with it (very likely you don't get raised too much pre in a freeroll), and again bet very big when you hit.

Freerolls are a crap shoot though and are very rare to win long term results.

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a game without commitment of money, so I play looser, with more daring and I try to stay until the 1st interval that is when it begins to get a little more serious.
Depoles I play more tranquil, I try to see more interesting flops and when I usually betroth high.
When I fall, I go to the next.
I do not think I have a recipe, each one is each and plays his way trying to get to the top.

Good luck buddy!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most importantly, play freerolls as often as possible.
In this case, you have more chances to win money.
In addition you should always have patience and wait for good cards.
And it is very important not to get bored if you have not won anything. You must continue to play. Good luck.

proud2Bwhack

proud2Bwhack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of it depends on how much your time is worth, or what you want to get out of it? If you just want to relax and enjoy, play tight and make it last.

If you are playing solely for money, shove, and play fast and hard. If you lose, do something else for money in the time you saved.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
n the free there are many recreationals that play with anything that is to say they play more to bingo than poker so I would expect to play with good hands to be able to take advantage of it and hope that the amount of fish in that type of tournaments will decrease. who sign up just to hang out

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play tight and be aggressive with strong hands at the beginning and in middle and at the end be more aggressive yet,good luck.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
On the 888 poker site there is a fairly large number of freerolls in which you can win good cash rewards. I try to play these freerolls every day. Once a week, I will win a certain amount of money. I think the main thing is to believe that you can win.
Good luck.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general i stick to the good old „super tight is super right“ rule....

The bigger the tournament ( or the higher the blind pressure ) the more I am willing to try to get lucky with suited connectors or similar starting hands

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in tournament freerolls differently, where you have to play aggressively but where it's tight, but in any case you need to wait for a good card and look at the situation on the table and decide, but in many freerolls, players often play - all-in -- and you need play on a good card to try to win, but if freerolls with a lot of players then you need to be more aggressive on good cards to win more chips and be closer to the prize places, much depends on your playing skill and how your card will be played in the game but there are moments that even a very good card does not play in freerolls!

A

Alexuz777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course this strategy most popular in freerols))))

guccipix

guccipix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the prize money is low and the player field is large, you can expect players to be shoving super light, so open up your calling range. If there's quite a bit of money in the prize pool you can pretty much play like you normally would

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
describe the styles and methods of the game that you use in free tournaments

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
In the early stages of tournaments I often enter the bank with a draw with medium and strong hands. I act this way because initially I try to collect a large starter stack to play more aggressively at other stages of the tournament. I do not want to spend a few hours building up some special strategy for freeroll games and slowplaying. I start aggressively and if I manage to collect a good stack I try to put pressure on opponents raising and re-raises, and I try to make as few calls as possible. That's probably all the secrets)

BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To some extent it depends on the Freeroll that you are playing. For example, in the Freeroll club freerolls here at CardsChat, many players play them like a standard tournament, this is probably because there is a cumulative benefit from doing well over a run of tourneys, ie over the quarter or annually. However in. Huge number freerolls then there is a school of thought that you should shove all the time with premium hands to build your stack against the many other players in the tourney.

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Evaluate many options.
for example:
number of players, game speed, starting chips and late registration.
all this is added to see if you play bingo with your first hands or if you play more cautiously as in the cc freerolss

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play good like it wasn't a freeroll. Wait for big hands and don't be afraid to get your chips in when you know you're ahead. Let the other players play their junk and try to keep in mind that they might have the junk that goes with the board.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Treat it about the same as any MTT. Dodge a few landmines early and roll on roller coaster.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play freerolls with large number of players i recommend to be tight till the first break and play only strong hands. In the early stages there are just too many people who pay with anything. Later you can open your range and be more aggressive. Cardschat's freerolls are much different as people try to play much better.

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just go with the flow of your cards. Try to stay away from tilt and play as much freerolls as possible! Good way to make cash for free. Play them like it was a regular tournament and you will do good. May the poker gods be with you!

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play strong hands aggressively. Play tight aggressive and wait until the craziness dies down, then play a carefully loose agressive style.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
personally, I always play differently in freerolls all depends on the mood when the mood I tend to always go VA-Bank and to be honest more often, this turns into a success ))) but when the mood to play, I slowly ponder every move and too often I reach the prize

L

laimisj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to play freerolls with lots of players in them?

Hello,

I am trying to win some cash in freerolls so I could then play cash games with that money, but I find it difficult to win something in freerolls ( I play 888poker freerolls). There are like 10k people in the freeroll and it feels like it is only push all-in or fold, no skill involved. So my question is, is there a way to be somewhat consistent if freerolls? Any strategies? I have heard a lot about cardschat freerolls, that players there don't push all-in and playing solid poker, but cardschat freerolls are still not available for me.

Thank you for your answers.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can win money form the free tournaments with many players, you have to be very lucky to pass all those players going there all in. But you have to play all the tournaments that you can, to have more chance of winning in one, you have to play aggressive, to get chips and get away, it is free so nothing happens if you are eliminated.

Freeroll Passwords