BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am waiting KK AA AK and all in))

That is why you will lose dude!
During long time I see, that this my post really true. It seems to be great for all the time)))))
And I will take position that most dangerous mistake in MTT is emotional instability. So lets play smart and calm our thoughts when we are at the poker table.

A

Ac3 Meister

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this moment you need to remain calm and play the same game you would but only more agresively when u get top hands. I found that if you go all in with pairs like 99 88 even 1010 you loose.So try to stay tight. A phrase comes to mind:thight is right

J

JaneMars312

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always push with small stacks

V

Vesloval

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good advise. it is always hard to wait for that good pair. If im sitting on small stack i just get so annoyed i cant play anything i make stupid mistakes like go all in on a dumb 10K. patience is key(broken record and all but still the best advise)

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shove pre flop with good starting hands, when you have 10 bb or less and be agressive when you are in LP against tight players!

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
interesting position the book recalls Harrington)

sofren

sofren

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When l em a one of the shortstakes in some tournaments l just wait for good hand. For me this is only good strategy. Bluf is inposible becose you have a less chip than others and if you bluf some player he will call becose he will not lose so much chips. Good hand for me in freerolls and low buyin tournaments means any pocket pair or ace with someone card. If l em short stake on middle or late phase of tournaments l will try to doubleup with pocket pairs TT+ or AT,AJ,AQ,AK or some A and another suited card.

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When l em a one of the shortstakes in some tournaments l just wait for good hand. For me this is only good strategy. Bluf is inposible becose you have a less chip than others and if you bluf some player he will call becose he will not lose so much chips. Good hand for me in freerolls and low buyin tournaments means any pocket pair or ace with someone card. If l em short stake on middle or late phase of tournaments l will try to doubleup with pocket pairs TT+ or AT,AJ,AQ,AK or some A and another suited card.

In early and middle position preflop when you're the underdog, with 99, TT, JJ pocket pairs more often you will be crashed by Q+ on the board.
I prefer play with Ax, because of opponents calling range in this case would be K9o+, even with Q8o+ I will see the call.

Jim Brown

Jim Brown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good advice on being the raiser, not calling. Focus more on stack sizes and positions than your cards. Fold equity is always the best asset.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
pocket pair is also very good, it is a good chance to win the pot

D

Danc1u

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last night at freroll100 în last 100 i didn't had more than 10bb ...and i manage to finish ,8th....i thinck short stack is easy to play,with a big stack u can make a lot of bad call's only because u have a big stack behind...

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last night at freroll100 în last 100 i didn't had more than 10bb ...and i manage to finish ,8th....i thinck short stack is easy to play,with a big stack u can make a lot of bad call's only because u have a big stack behind...
Short stack is easy to play because your preflop options are limited.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
- Don't play all-in even with AK against chip-leader of the table. Trust me, he win with his 72o
why the enemy in this case wins?

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Thanks are a good tips to play with small stack.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually I play push/fold with spectre 88-AA, А9s-AKs