how many tournaments can you play on a day before you get tired ?

Axas90

Axas90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only can play 4 Tables in the Same time here in germany is not more allowed.
And i play only SnG after 1.5 Hours i make a break for 30 minutes and then i play again.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
i know it depends on how long you are in a tournament . if you get busted early you will just play a new one .

but i am talking about playing for a longer time . not getting busted early etc

me personally i can play 2 maybe and then i get tired lol
well poker is meant to be fun and a little challenging, that's why its called gambling, its the adrenaline rush you get having staked your monies, for me one tourney and a couple of cash games a day is ideal

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we talk about one day of the game, then I can play 3 tournaments. There is no point in playing anymore. The more you play, the more mistakes you make.

Madalin Poke

Madalin Poke

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My problem is how far I can go in terms of patience, not how many torunaments I can play. Because too many times it happen to me to be taken out on the river, and that makes me jump crazy no matter how calmly I try to be after and if i will try my luck in another torunament I will play too chaotic even if I want to control myself.

However, lately I've only been playing one tournament a day, even if I leave the tables early. Because after that, I can be overwhelmed by the negative emotion created without even being aware. I may be tempted to play in another tournament but I will certainly not play at full capacity after suffering a defeat, especially if I consider it undeserved. I have lived that experience many times so instead of looking for tournaments for the sake of recovering the money and the positive energy thrown away by the loss I try to find my peace of mind in other ways, rebuild my psychic power and emotional intelligence. I encourage you too guys to just try it and see If it works.

But maybe that just works for me.

Wish you all a good day! :coffee:✌️

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use to play freerolls mainly so i play around 2-3 tournamments a day. So i spend 4 maybe 5 hours for playing poker.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i know it depends on how long you are in a tournament . if you get busted early you will just play a new one .

but i am talking about playing for a longer time . not getting busted early etc

me personally i can play 2 maybe and then i get tired lol

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, 1 tournament is usually enough, it takes about 4 to 6 hours, and that does it for me

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that it depends how long are you in the tournament but at the same time I prefer play 3 tournaments 😃

AzazeL0707

AzazeL0707

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
It defies when i wake up but quite a lot 😁

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mid-week. I tend just to play one, maybe two. If i bust in them, then i don't enter others. At the weekend, I will join other tourneys, sometimes playing 3/4 at once.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It really depends a lot more on the duration of the tournament.

I sneak-peaked into the freeroll satellites on PS today and they have hyper speed with only 1000 starting chips, so the total duration is about 30 minutes only, even less if you drop out early.

For me, I think the duration is 3-4 hours until I get tired.

Nokaut men 1997

Nokaut men 1997

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I’ve never experienced fatigue overwhelming me, mostly before that I run out of funds to play.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the tournaments .but I can say I can play like 8 hours and then boom

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It depends from the type of the tournament. If we are talking about spins I can play many and if we are talking abour a regular mtt I play 1-2 in both cases depending from the site, the buy-in, the day I play.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Up to one hour, maybe. Some days less than five minutes. Depends.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually play between 8 and 10 hours a day depending on the tournaments I register at the beginning if I do well in them around 10 and 12 tournaments I think I'm starting to get tired

"If math is important in poker, psychology is even more important" - Phil Gordon

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play about 10 and then I had enough

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Up to one hour, maybe. Some days less than five minutes. Depends.
If you ever feel tired after 5 minutes, I generously offer to take your chips, if we're in the same tournament. 😜

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
When playing online, you sit at home, at the computer, you can play several at the same time. Conflicted people played almost 14 tables, but now no one does that anymore: everyone went into quality, not quantity. For example, I play 4-5 tournaments a day. Therefore, you can play many hands and many tournaments online. The tournament can go on for 5-7 hours depending on the schedule.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think 2-3 of those tournaments are very long, and as you say getting very far in each tournament, after that I can't think clearly anymore and I start to play very badly, so I stop playing

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me , i can play at least 3 serious tournaments, the big ones, that can take 8 or 10 hours to complete, with huge premiun.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the tournament: I play MTT 1-2 a day, while Sit & Go can play a dozen or so a day.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i Play all day sometimes 12-14 hours if I run deep in the boski tournament. Usually start at 10am 1pm 4p 6p are my main games daily. Plus the occasional day 1 squeeze during the week (hopefully only 1 try lol). And the CardsChat game that I love to play. It has enabled me to move up in stakes and try some new plays. I am forever grateful for cardschat , I have learned a lot here, and obv have ways to go but I’m going to try my best.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think 4 -5 tourneys are enough